P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
I'm so angry all the time, there's not enough time in the day I can't get everything I wanna done, I feel so far behind everyone else. Everything is going wrong I am so so so so far behind. Everything tires me I'm so restricted by my disabled fucking body and poor health. My mind is all over the place I'm so frantic. Meditation is so hard and I USE TO BE SO GOOD AT IT. Who tf am I even now. All the things I used to do fell apart and getting back to them is such a tedious process. I'm so angry and mad at my parents.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, ColorlessTrees and jodes2
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Frustration is usually the result of a conflict between expectations and reality. It is often worsened by time constraints.Taking a slower pace and allowing yourself more time may help. It can also help to differentiate expectations from goals.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Dead Ghost and JealousOfTheElderly
ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
Nothing much constructive to add, but reading this was like a mirror for my thoughts. I feel ya.

I used to write all my ranty thoughts and violent fantasies out. I could be uncensored there. It's something, I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I have struggled with anger issue all of my life, so I hear you. I don't have a solution for you, but I do have some ideas. Please forgive me for sounding like a particularly uninspired therapist, but here goes...

First off, are there any substances in play here? Do you take psychoactive medications? Do you drink?

Second, what is going on in your life at the moment? What goals of yours are being frustrated? Do you sense any conflict between your competing responsibilities?

One of the best therapists I had told me to write down all of the things I want and feel like I need to do in a freeform and, boy, was that revealing! After reading it, it was little wonder why I was such a nervous wreck. Trying to meet competing and sometimes mutually exclusive goals really took its toll. Whenever I would get frustrated, I had a tendency to blame myself when what I was really asking of myself was unreasonable. It turned out that I couldn't make everybody happy and take care of myself.

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees