zero.viscosity

zero.viscosity

Sep 21, 2024
I think my time is fast approaching. I feel almost nothing but hopelessness nowadays and it is only getting worse. I can't keep the thoughts away anymore. I got sober and medicated earlier this year but it hasn't helped. I actually think I feel worse. In April I liquidated $80,000 and started giving everything I own away. I helped my friend get started in a new city with an apartment and moving expenses and she is good to go now. I helped my friends I made in sober living get back on their feet and they are doing well.

I really wish I didn't feel this way but nothing is helping. I started writing my notes to everyone but it is very hard, it might take me another week. The last thing I'm trying to figure out is how to conceal my body so it won't be found, but everything is tracked these days. I guess it is kind of pointless to ask the best way to do that, since the only successful ways of people who did it haven't been found.. firearm is my method. Any thoughts?

• Hugs
Reactions: alienfreak, Tac0Johnz, hopelesswanderer and 1 other person
H

hopelesswanderer

Oct 12, 2023
That's very generous and kind of you. I hope your sober living pals appreciate all you've done for them and show you their thanks. I got sober two years ago and medicated this past year and I too feel worse than I ever did when I was using and my life was considerably more of a mess than it is now. As I deal with the wreckage of the past I find it doesn't get any better.

Only thing I can think of is a firearm into a body of water that is large enough you won't be found. Like the Hudson. Idk. Spitballing.

Reactions: alienfreak
J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Yes, river or ocean, the farther out the better, and make sure you weigh your body down so it doesn't come a floater. Other than that, perhaps some really remote area in the wilderness where various critters and insects will feast when you're done with life.

R

ramon

Aug 10, 2024
I bet you've thought already about exploring a remote area to the point of getting familiarized with it and figure out which spot has little or no chances of being explored by anybody.

With that in mind, what's preventing you from searching for such spot?