• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

ironeyes

Oct 30, 2023
I try to avoid 'easy access'- I refuse to own a gun, I keep certain items locked up or difficult to reach so it makes me think. upcoming problem: I am moving to the top floor an approx 20 floor apartment building soon with full rooftop access and a low railing. with something like that five stairs and two doors away, does anyone have any tips for how to avoid going on that roof at all when upset? I know I would convince myself- perhaps not even dishonestly!- that something like the view of the night sky or city would calm me down. how can I avoid it?

• Love
Reactions: fwompie
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
If it's possible, seeking someone else out. Not necessarily to talk about how you're feeling or to let them know but to keep you safe until the worst has past. It still takes discipline though.

C

cherrylace

like a murmuring brook curving about you
Jul 5, 2024
maybe keep a journal notebook to scrawl in when you get really upset and keep it near your door with a pencil to write in until the feeling becomes more bearable