• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Going

Going

noided
Apr 30, 2023
I am stuck in a friend group for quite some time, and I would like to cut contact in a way that makes it so they don't come looking for me or think about my absence. It's difficult, because we meet frequently, are all friends on social media and they have my parents' numbers. At least I live relatively far away than most of them, so I have a geographical barrier between us. How do I remove myself from their lives quietly?

storeboughtisfine

storeboughtisfine

trying my best
May 1, 2023
I've just kind of been leaving people on read and giving short replies. It's been a slow going effort but eventually people just stop trying. It might take a few months.

Going

Going

noided
Apr 30, 2023
I've just kind of been leaving people on read and giving short replies. It's been a slow going effort but eventually people just stop trying. It might take a few months
I'm trying. I'm very impulsive and attention-starved, so it's difficult to make it a clean break. I have barely managed to stop myself from lashing out at them. But I'll manage to do it eventually.

• Hugs
Reactions: storeboughtisfine