anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020
I can't buy them just because there is no more money, for my last ones I will order SN lol. I only found information that in a tablespoon + - 25-30 grams of table salt, so this is the right amount for ctb if I'm not mistaken.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I guess you could go to a supermarket into the fruit section and measure it there if you wanna be certain
The measurements are important because if you take too much you'll throw it up
Of course put like the table spoon of SN in a plastic bag and then measure it too see if you need to add more or take out

bravotess

bravotess

I'ma jump ship now before I sink slow
Aug 8, 2020
So I have SN, measuring spoons and a scale. Figured if you couldn't get a clean answer here, i'd measure it out and give you the answer. Went to look for my scale… And it's missing. My son probably took it to weigh out his weed or something. Anyway I'm glad I checked. I'll go get another scale tomorrow.

I guess there could be some variation in weight depending on purity but it will give you a good idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: anxivoid and Ghost2211
anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
I guess you could go to a supermarket into the fruit section and measure it there if you wanna be certain
The measurements are important because if you take too much you'll throw it up
Of course put like the table spoon of SN in a plastic bag and then measure it too see if you need to add more or take out
Oh, no, no supermarkets, it's a bad idea.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Just be sure you use a measuring tablespoon and not one for eating. 25g is 1 1/3 tablespoons, or a heaping tablespoon. See the thread started by @Living sucks about measurements.

Another way to measure it is by dividing the contents. If it's a 100g container of SN, then 1/4 of the contents is 25g.

50ml of water is close to 1/4 cup or 4 tablespoons.

You can get measuring cups and spoons at the grocery store or even a big pharmacy chain.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness
anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
Just be sure you use a measuring tablespoon and not one for eating. 25g is 1 1/3 tablespoons, or a heaping tablespoon. See the thread started by @Living sucks about measurements.

Another way to measure it is by dividing the contents. If it's a 100g container of SN, then 1/4 of the contents is 25g.

50ml of water is close to 1/4 cup or 4 tablespoons.

You can get measuring cups and spoons at the grocery store or even a big pharmacy chain.
Just random sites from google says exactly about an eating tablespoon I guess.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Just random sites from google says exactly about an eating tablespoon I guess.

Every eating tablespoon is different, it's not a reliable measurement.

Edit: you could probably even get them (measuring spoons and cups) at a Goodwill or Salvation Army or any kind of charity store like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: anxivoid