savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
No peace I can't take it anymore. Mind constantly on constantly racing overthinking every silly little thing that's happened or is happening to me and what other people think of me and what I did and said it's so agonizing. This day is shit and it keeps getting worse and it all is just going downhill in general. I'm so tense right now I could throw up. Almost took my entire supply of propranolol on a whim which is how I see it happening eventually. Screw planning my life was one big blunder anyway might as well go out on brand

• Hugs
Reactions: rosenwasser, Crono, Forever Sleep and 3 others
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
I understand you. Try these techniques:

1) When thought comes, just "watch it/observe", then go back to just awareness/silence/breath/mantra/etc...

2) If this doesn't work then think: I am everything, including all thoughts.

3) Show compassion to the thoughts.

4) Pay no attention to the thoughts.

Which one works the best for you, I don't know. But try whichever seems right for you.

J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
No peace I can't take it anymore. Mind constantly on constantly racing overthinking every silly little thing that's happened or is happening to me and what other people think of me and what I did and said it's so agonizing. This day is shit and it keeps getting worse and it all is just going downhill in general. I'm so tense right now I could throw up. Almost took my entire supply of propranolol on a whim which is how I see it happening eventually. Screw planning my life was one big blunder anyway might as well go out on brand
The only things that really help me when I'm suffering from the endless thoughts are CBD oil or valium. The valour has to be reserved for major emergencies as it's so hard to get hold of.

It's horrible. There's no off switch sometimes. I imagine you'd rather be in a monged out state than that. My CBD oil does do that but it can make you a zombie.

K

kwazeetech

Mar 20, 2023
The only things that really help me when I'm suffering from the endless thoughts are CBD oil or valium. The valour has to be reserved for major emergencies as it's so hard to get hold of.

It's horrible. There's no off switch sometimes. I imagine you'd rather be in a monged out state than that. My CBD oil does do that but it can make you a zombie.
I have been experimenting with cbd for a while now. Like several years. I do find it helps my mood and it can get me thru a tough time. However, for me, it comes at a cost. If I don't keep taking it and it wears off, which it does within 8-12 hours or so, I feel so low that it's worse than before. It has really put me on the edge a few times to the point of wanting to jump or hang. I want to end my life. I have had plans in place for a long time. My life has been horrible for a very long time. I have a teenage son that I just want to get to a point of understanding and I am trying to hold out until then.
Anyone else use cbd?