• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
Well, there's one thread on this already, but it wasnt helpful.

Things are getting worse and worse and worse. I may need to jump rather than go out with the TAA + propranolol + light dose of benadryl method I'd been planning on. I can get to an observation platform about 135 feet (42 metres) off the ground. Falling from that height will be fatal anyway, but I want to make sure I land on my head.

I cannot dive, as I've never been a swimmer.

Would simply falling backwards do it? If not, what should I do? I really need to hit the ground head/neck first. Please help if you know; my time is short...

• Hugs
Reactions: justwannadie, Pupuce and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry things are going in the wrong direction, KoE. From what I've read that height is kind of iffy, but ... What sort of surface is at the bottom - rock or pavement of some kind?

It sounds a bit awkward but I wonder what I could put around my neck to make myself top-heavy enough to ensure a head-first landing. If I tied a bag of weights to a rope around my neck and chunked that over the edge first, would that increase the chances of landing head-first? I never had physics class so I'm pretty clueless about such things.
Edit:
Now that I think about it I probably got that bag-of-weights idea from Roadrunner cartoons.

In any case, I'm Team KoE.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pupuce
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
It's solid concrete, if I remember right. I can't imagine a 40+-metre fall onto that being anything but lethal, but my concern is that it won't be instantly lethal. I am not interested in spending excruciating amounts of time in utter agony while my shattered shell stubbornly refuses to release the spirit.

• Hugs
Reactions: justwannadie, Pupuce and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I am not interested in you doing that either. I hope someone comes along who can answer your questions, and that your situation eases up somehow.

Reactions: Pupuce
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
The only sure way I can think of is to start your fall already upside down, without any side to side momentum. Standing on the brink and doing a dive like jump would result in you spinning, you might land on your head, but you might not. As for the weights, don't bother it won't affect your fall, only the strength of the impact if you get sandwiched between it and the ground.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vienrose, justwannadie, Soul and 1 other person