• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

oneirogen

oneirogen

Mar 22, 2019
I will be CTB-ing in a nearby city to where my parents live and I want to make sure that they will not have access to viewing my body after it is found or making any decisions about what is done with my body. They are a large part of the reason why I am CTB-ing and I don't want them to have anything to do with the body I leave behind.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen0804, suffering and Sunset764
ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
That really depends on if you are still classified as a minor. If so, then they will be given access to your body even though you don't wish them to. But if you are an adult and have something akin to an advanced directive then you might be able to put something in there that says they can't. But an advanced directive is a tricky thing, and I am not a lawyer. I'm a Chemist, so I do not know really anything about that whole issue.

Best wishes

Reactions: oneirogen
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
I believe they will contact your next of kin:halo: you should be able to change your next of kin to any person over 18 who you trust

You can do so by writing a letter and dating And signing it

Just be sure that person is asked and made aware you've chosen them to be your legal kin and get them to sign the same document that they are in charge should you need someone to make decisions should you become gravely I'll or pass away- that your kin knows your wishes and that you trust them

Print copies and let your chosen person keep one, you keep One and I'd recommend keeping a spare one at home in your documents or bed side drawer / stand or even in your bag

P

Person

May 29, 2019
If you are in a financial position to do so, I would suggest arranging a prepaid funeral arrangement with your funeral director of choice. That way, you decide what happens to your body in the event of your death (after release from the coroner, and after post mortem) and the funeral home have to honor it.