redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Student
Sep 2, 2024
I need to help them not be filled with guilt. They did everything they could but i never let them in to see the wreck inside me. I just don't want them to save me and to help me but they are gonna feel so guilty once I'm gone...

• Hugs
Reactions: iloveloving and SVEN
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Well, you can't be 100% sure, but writing a note explaining in detail your motives may ease their pain and bring them a sense of closure.

Reactions: redkitsune98
3AM

3AM

Nov 10, 2023
People hurt others for their own good and happiness, and we hate that.

You would do the same.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally would leave an explanation behind, I'd write a note to explain how I suffered. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you find peace.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I need to help them not be filled with guilt. They did everything they could but i never let them in to see the wreck inside me. I just don't want them to save me and to help me but they are gonna feel so guilty once I'm gone...
Write a hand written note so they know you wrote it or make a video or voice recording for example.

devils~advocate

devils~advocate

Student
Feb 29, 2024
Ive made several audio recordings already that go into reasonings and my life story. My hope is that they understand its not their fault at all.
They've been nothing but supportive and loving to me throughout my entire life.
If they were indifferent or apathetic...it would be a lot easier.
That's the hardest part that I have now...the guilt of doing this to someone who really cares about me, more so than themselves.

let.me.let.go87

let.me.let.go87

Experienced
Jul 12, 2024
The truth is, if your parents aren't abusive or non caring in any way, if your parents love you? Which I gather there do or you would not have this fear... The chances of them being wrecked with guilt is quite high. I'm just being completely honest with you. I do not want to pretend that there is a way to make loving parents not feel guilty over their child choosing to end their own life. But you can explain to them, in detail. Leave a detailed note about your pain, whether you have been thru anything traumatic that you need to escape (like myself) or are just plain miserable with treatment resistant mental illness or what the fact may be that has ked you to this choice. But if your parents love you, they do deserve some sort of explanation. Yes you deserve relief. But they deserve to know why, y`know?