Degen

Degen

Aug 28, 2021
Due to the mechanics of hanging, it looks really disturbing to an observer. Death in general is disturbing but I think we can all agree that a dead person lying in their bed that can be mistaken for being asleep is less traumatic for the person who finds them. I don't got access to drugs though so no overdose for me.

Can ways to achieve partial hanging while lying in bed, apologies if the answer is obvious to you I have bad brain fog. I was thinking of installing an anchor in my bed frame.

• Hugs
Reactions: nattanatta and kinderbueno
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Wearing a mask could make it slightly less disturbing

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I've never heard of someone doing partial while laying in a bed. The mechanics of it seem complicated and unreliable, quite frankly. Of course, ymmv. If someone did partial while standing up, or kneeling, I'd imagine a simple sheet covering would help alleviate the "disturbing" aspect of it for others, at least to some degree.

M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
You can't lay down, it won't work.

Unfortunately, your face will look pretty horrific, and there's nothing you can do about that I'm afraid.

The person finding you will be traumatised by the fact they found you dead, and that trauma will stay with them for life, but obviously seeing your face in that fucked up way will make it 10x worse.