skylarwhiteyo104781

skylarwhiteyo104781

opium opium
Feb 16, 2023
Obviously overdosing, by fentanyl or morphine or something, is probably the popular method that can be passed off as accidental.

However from what i've read, it's really hard to be sure if it will work and can leave you alive with organ damages and shit like that.

So are there any other ctb methods or ways to make it seem like an accident?

• Love
Reactions: AntHills and audison
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
Obviously overdosing, by fentanyl or morphine or something, is probably the popular method that can be passed off as accidental.

However from what i've read, it's really hard to be sure if it will work and can leave you alive with organ damages and shit like that.

Inert gas (eebd hood etc) using nitrogen is undetectable if you could arrange for someone to remove all the equipment afterward before discovery. Which poses its own issues obv. Shallow water blackout could look accidental. It's a very short list; it is not easy in the slightest to make most of this stuff look that way

Reactions: f1lth and skylarwhiteyo104781
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Have an accident. Those investigating unexpected death are good at their job.

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Inert gas (eebd hood etc) using nitrogen is undetectable if you could arrange for someone to remove all the equipment afterward before discovery. Which poses its own issues obv. Shallow water blackout could look accidental. It's a very short list; it is not easy in the slightest to make most of this stuff look that way
I'm using inert gas. I wish I could have someone do this. Would be so freaking awesome. But I don't think I have (or many other people have) that kind of person in their life.
I've wondered this too but I haven't found any real reliable ways. I have considered H or fent (preferably fent but it's not as easy to get as many might think Dealers are even wary of selling it because of the number of ods.) Wish I could be of more help. All the best,

Reactions: skylarwhiteyo104781
skylarwhiteyo104781

skylarwhiteyo104781

opium opium
Feb 16, 2023
Have an accident. Those investigating unexpected death are good at their job.
say i jump off a cliff. would they be able to
figure out if it was intentional or not?
using nitrogen is undetectable if you could arrange for someone to remove all the equipment afterward before discovery.
yeah… don't think i have anyone in my life willing to do that for me unfortunately, and also wouldn't want to subject them to my desd body yk.

drowning would be too painful for me i think, unless there is a method that causes me to lose consciousness very quickly

John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
I'm using inert gas. I wish I could have someone do this. Would be so freaking awesome. But I don't think I have (or many other people have) that kind of person in their life.
Don't we all lol. I don't think many do. I have a rebreather 3 as a backup, kind of an impulse buy. The logistics of a full inert setup wouldn't really work in my circumstances (too much conspicuous shit). But there seem to be some mechanical issues I'm wary of. I'd really like to get some fent or a strong RC opioid as main backup
drowning would be too painful for me i think, unless there is a method that causes me to lose consciousness very quickly

Shallow water blackout kind of accounts for that, maybe look into it. Or double up h/fent/opioid with a bathtub maybe

B

bluebus

Aug 5, 2023
Don't we all lol. I don't think many do. I have a rebreather 3 as a backup, kind of an impulse buy. The logistics of a full inert setup wouldn't really work in my circumstances (too much conspicuous shit). But there seem to be some mechanical issues I'm wary of. I'd really like to get some fent or a strong RC opioid as main backup
What's your primary method? I got an scba set up for myself, it was a huge box when it came but thankfully I have places to hide my things, otherwise this would be very hard to do. I would love to use fent if I could, but I don't think I'm getting it anytime soon unfortunately. I hope you have better luck sourcing, it's definitely a good back up.

John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
What's your primary method? I got an scba set up for myself, it was a huge box when it came but thankfully I have places to hide my things, otherwise this would be very hard to do. I would love to use fent if I could, but I don't think I'm getting it anytime soon unfortunately. I hope you have better luck sourcing, it's definitely a good back up.
N is main. I have SN (from before the n) but experiences are wildly inconsistent with that and right now it's a distant third

B

bluebus

Aug 5, 2023
N is main. I have SN (from before the n) but experiences are wildly inconsistent with that and right now it's a distant third
That's great that you have N. Both of those methods seems pretty reliable. Best of luck!

Cheggz

Cheggz

Aug 9, 2023

carbon monoxide

moonseeker

moonseeker

Last mission : painless departure
Aug 22, 2023
Why do we have to think about what other may think of us.. They need to understand that if we did it, it's because it's the last resort.

Reactions: skylarwhiteyo104781
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Go camping when its cold and bring charcoal briquette inside your tent to warm yourself.

Carbon monoxide poisoning by accident, we see that a lot in the news, i suspect some of these are disguise suicide.

That's what i might do to not cause pain on my friends and family.

• Love
Reactions: Loner, itsnotanybody, AntHills and 1 other person
skylarwhiteyo104781

skylarwhiteyo104781

opium opium
Feb 16, 2023
Why do we have to think about what other may think of us.. They need to understand that if we did it, it's because it's the last resort.
i just know my family and friends will feel horrible. and i don't think they deserve that because no one person is responsible for the shitty stuff that brought me to ctb. i don't want to ruin their lives over this

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Loner, Gonnerr and AntHills
John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
Go camping when its cold and bring charcoal briquette inside your tent to warm yourself.
That's about the only context where I can see CO looking natural. Grilling out in the bathroom with the door sealed, just another saturday lol. Highly peaceful though. Solid

Reactions: itsnotanybody, AntHills and Gonnerr
moonseeker

moonseeker

Last mission : painless departure
Aug 22, 2023
i just know my family and friends will feel horrible. and i don't think they deserve that because no one person is responsible for the shitty stuff that brought me to ctb. i don't want to ruin their lives over this
I'm facing the same problem as you, and my parents are religious on top of that (so me killing myself is me suffering in hell eternally). Even so, my pain has grown unbearable, I decided that I don't care anymore. In theory you can do the best of both worlds and make it seem like an accident, but in practice I wish to die the least painful/most accessible/most sure way possible and I can't find a suicide method that works.
That said, good luck in your noble pursuit.

• Love
Reactions: itsnotanybody, skylarwhiteyo104781 and AntHills
I

itsnotanybody

Sep 8, 2022
My plan is to ctb by carbon monoxide poisoning. The plan is to pretend to have some sort of celebration so that it seems unlikely to be done on purpose or at least days near it where the forecast is rainy. Mine would be my birthday, I would find a camping site where I could drive to the camping site itself and setup the tent besides the car. I know that a lot of people would suspect it if I ctb in the tent so my plan is to have some sort of accident in the tent, whether it was a ripped base or spilling soup in the tent so I can't use it. Then I would prepare the charcoal so that it is white but not producing smoke only CO. I would bring in the charcoal inside with the grill kit inside my car for the excuse of trying to get out of the rain. Maybe add some hints like unlocked phone while searching for something that I might like e.g. holiday trip or something to suggest that I had future plans and it was unlikely to be an accident. I'll need some time to think things through and probably be making my own thread for advice and suggestions in the future once I've iron the kinks in my plan.