• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bananacrackers

Apr 28, 2022
I want to take something that metabolizes quickly so it will not be in my system and so my death looks like a heart attack. From what I've read GHB looks like the best choice for this - is that correct?

I also want to not die in my house or in my car to reduce the trauma to my kids. With GHB would it be possible for me to take it, call 911 feigning heart attack symptoms, get taken away in an ambulance and die in the hospital without the actual cause becoming apparent?

Reactions: Euthanza and adventurer
B

bananacrackers

Apr 28, 2022
Bro you brought life into this cursed world and now you wanna leave it behind just like that? Sorry but this is the worst scum move in my eyes.
You're right.. it is a scum move. I'm a selfish shit human being and my biggest regret is not killing myself before having children. I just can't take the pain anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lovelypirategirl, eve2004 and Mary5689
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
when jogging, at work but the hospital(not good idea) is always dangerous it can well be that you then come to intensive therapy and you are treated syntomatically and you will still survive we don't have the Middle Ages we are in 2022 or do you live in the 3rd world

honir

honir

May 10, 2022
I once visited quora for this similar question. I was directed to look for this site. Was able to talk to someone regarding adrenaline overdose. Eventually, I changed my mind. World is indeed cruel but life's challenges made me tougher. I hope you find your purpose.

B

bananacrackers

Apr 28, 2022
when jogging, at work but the hospital(not good idea) is always dangerous it can well be that you then come to intensive therapy and you are treated syntomatically and you will still survive we don't have the Middle Ages we are in 2022 or do you live in the 3rd world
I'm in the US.
When jogging is not a bad idea. I am not a runner so would have to start running for awhile first to make this plausible I guess

honir

honir

May 10, 2022
Gamma-Hydroxybutyrate = GHB. I think it is a date-rape drug back in the days. Not a good idea.

Reactions: 8evergo
The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
If you're vaccinated just do some very strenuous exercise.

P

Portor25

Jul 9, 2022
Thread 'A guide to GHB'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-guide-to-ghb.72036/
Thank you just got to find where I can get it and work out time it take to leave the system so it don't show up in a autopsy.

Thank you

8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
before he comes they will definitely ]Reanimation him serval times and connect him synthmatically in machines until then they will test the blood more often if he has passed away which I doubt but they will definitely do an autopsy and at the latest then it can come out

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
I want to take something that metabolizes quickly so it will not be in my system and so my death looks like a heart attack. From what I've read GHB looks like the best choice for this - is that correct?

I also want to not die in my house or in my car to reduce the trauma to my kids. With GHB would it be possible for me to take it, call 911 feigning heart attack symptoms, get taken away in an ambulance and die in the hospital without the actual cause becoming apparent?
I think your approach will not work as any suspicious death will always be investigated. They may do an autopsy to find out the reason.

I would book a hotel if you do not want to traumatise the kids.
You're right.. it is a scum move. I'm a selfish shit human being and my biggest regret is not killing myself before having children. I just can't take the pain anymore.
We all have our demons and reason to go, it does not make us scum. Once your kids are old enough and understand the depth of your pain they will hopefully forgive you.

• Love
Reactions: lovelypirategirl, nopride86 and dirtnap
Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021

They will do an autopsy including a tox screen to determine the cause of death. You can't fool them. GHB will stay in your system for 72 hours.

You can fake having cardiac symptoms, but you can't fake having a heart attack. The doctors aren't stupid. As soon as they do an EKG and hook you up to a heart monitor, they will know your heart is fine.

Last edited:
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
if it's life insurance, it won't stay calm and GHB doesn't give an atidot, that doesn't mean that you won't survive 100%

B

bananacrackers

Apr 28, 2022
They will do an autopsy including a tox screen to determine the cause of death. You can't fool them. GHB will stay in your system for 72 hours.

You can fake having cardiac symptoms, but you can't fake having a heart attack. The doctors aren't stupid. As soon as they do an EKG and hook you up to a heart monitor, they will know your heart is fine.
I thought that the way GHB kills you is essentially cardiac arrest though?

8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
ou think that there can't get their heart to work again

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
You can't fake having a heart attack with GHB, GHB doesn't target the heart it targets the brain (More specifically GHB causes you to not be able to breathe and knocks you out, you're knocked out before you're unable to breathe). It would be best to not call anyone and just make yourself look like you took GHB to get high, they would list your death as accidental.
Most if not all suicide methods involve attacking the brain rather than the heart as targeting the heart causes a more painful death rather than the brain, the place in which consciousness is in.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and Euthanza
B

bananacrackers

Apr 28, 2022
You can't fake having a heart attack with GHB, GHB doesn't target the heart it targets the brain (More specifically GHB causes you to not be able to breathe and knocks you out, you're knocked out before you're unable to breathe). It would be best to not call anyone and just make yourself look like you took GHB to get high, they would list your death as accidental.
Most if not all suicide methods involve attacking the brain rather than the heart as targeting the heart causes a more painful death rather than the brain, the place in which consciousness is in.
Thank you, this is really helpful to know

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I have no kids (widowed early) but I feel for you and others in your situation... I'm not religious but gd bless this place where we can support and get support. Hugs to you. :heart:
If you're vaccinated just do some very strenuous exercise.
I've done this, doesn't work. In fact I got vaccinated during a personal medical crisis hoping it would kill me... Then I went out and did strenuous exercise... Still here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bananacrackers and dirtnap
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
No one is ever scum for feeling depressed. Feelings do not need apologies.

Nitrogen, I believe, will allow for what you want to do. But, it requires a second party to remove the apparatus after you pass.

Last edited:
Reactions: bananacrackers