• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
As the title says, alcohol could help with SI, a benzodiazepam would also help, anything I can do to make it less painful?

Reactions: phoenixx, Powderedmonster and Circles
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
As the title says, alcohol could help with SI, a benzodiazepam would also help, anything I can do to make it less painful?
Anything that can calm your nerves if you have any meds like clonazapam, xanax, etc. Also I've put padding on my rope kinda like the night-night method where it puts pressure on the carotid arteries. It's helped me almost passed out easier than without it on the rope. And one thing that i think helps is you spend time contemplating or practicing the act where you feel used to it, the first couple of times scared me shitless and backed out.

Reactions: crimea_river, Powderedmonster, Ἡγησίας and 2 others
F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019
I have a source for Xanax, but I've not tried them yet. Are they faster acting than benzodiazepine? What about a combo?
I'm struggling to get hold of more benzodiazepine and so I'm trying to calm down with them. Mixed with alcohol generally = goodnight for me.
Also, as mentioned in another thread, it would have to be a bedsheet for me.

D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
Anything that can calm your nerves if you have any meds like clonazapam, xanax, etc. Also I've put padding on my rope kinda like the night-night method where it puts pressure on the carotid arteries. It's helped me almost passed out easier than without it on the rope. And one thing that i think helps is you spend time contemplating or practicing the act where you feel used to it, the first couple of times scared me shitless and backed out.
Thank you for the advice, what would you suggest to use as padding on the rope? How would you practise the act? Thanks

Reactions: Circles
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Thank you for the advice, what would you suggest to use as padding on the rope? How would you practise the act? Thanks
I used an oven mit and cut in half and taped it kinda like this:
Socks, washcloths, torn up clothing, etc. could work.
I've practiced mostly in my room where I tie the rope above my closet and sit down against my closet door on a few layers of pillows and then remove a pillow to feel the added pressure around my neck using the 3rd position: 11551

Reactions: Jon86
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I have a source for Xanax, but I've not tried them yet. Are they faster acting than benzodiazepine?
Benzodiazepine is a generic term for a group of drugs. Xanax is a benzodiazepine.

Here's a link comparing various benzos which includes onset of action times, half lifes and comparative oral dose:

Reactions: Circles and Tortured_empath
D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
Thank you x
I'm thinking instead of taping the oven mit, I will just position the oven mit halves on either side of my neck then place the noose around my neck and tighten it before stepping off

Last edited:
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Can you get xanax in the uk?
Xanax is a trade name for the drug Alprazolam. In the UK, it's classified as a class C drug. Prescription only.

Reactions: Circles and phoenixx
phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Xanax is a trade name for the drug Alprazolam. In the UK, it's classified as a class C drug. Prescription only.

Do you think it can prescribed for something like anxiety?

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Would padding make passing out easier?

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Do you think it can prescribed for something like anxiety?
Maybe, but can't be sure. Is there a specific reason you want xanax rather than an alternative benzo like diazepam (Valium)? There's also the alternative of ordering online.

phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Maybe, but can't be sure. Is there a specific reason you want xanax rather than an alternative benzo like diazepam (Valium)? There's also the alternative of ordering online.

Not really no, just was curious. Do you think diazepam is easier to get hold of?

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Not really no, just was curious. Do you think diazepam is easier to get hold of?
No. All benzos are prescription only in the UK.

Thanks to @FionaWR for confirming the availability of Xanax in the UK.

Edit: If you want to have them prescribed by a doctor, anxiety is probably the way to go, but you'll need to convince them. Check the symptoms beforehand. The other reason doctors prescribe benzos is for sleeping disorders. Be aware they may first try to prescribe weaker options first. Don't push it or specifically ask for them as they may become suspicious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles and phoenixx
phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
No. All benzos are prescription only in the UK.

Thanks to @FionaWR for confirming the availability of Xanax in the UK.

Edit: If you want to have them prescribed by a doctor, anxiety is probably the way to go, but you'll need to convince them. Check the symptoms beforehand. The other reason doctors prescribe benzos is for sleeping disorders. Be aware they may first try to prescribe weaker options first. Don't push it or specifically ask for them as they may become suspicious.

Ok thank you! I suffer with anxiety anyway so it shouldn't be too hard to convince them

Reactions: Circles and Superfluous