V

Voy

May 22, 2019
title. I don't have trouble talking to people, but when I do they respond with "fuck you!" and cut me out.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Caspers, NeedToD and GoodPersonEffed
Rünomai

Rünomai

Neurodivergent
Aug 15, 2020
That response is very . . . eccentric. However, if that's actually a response that you typically elicit from everyone, the issue probably isn't everyone, which means that you're doing something malodorous.

Can you give me a transcript of your last encounter with a person that said that to you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr2005 and Deleted member 10475
NeedToD

NeedToD

I’ve got no raisin to live
Jul 2, 2020
What are you saying to make people respond with fuck you. Lately when ever I come across people I get called a fuck head or a retart, and it's because of stupid things that I've done in the past. Is there anything that you might have done. Or are poeple just being mean.

V

Voy

May 22, 2019
That response is very . . . eccentric. However, if that's actually a response that you typically elicit from everyone, the issue probably isn't everyone, which means that you're doing something malodorous.

Can you give me a transcript of your last encounter with a person that said that to you?

They don't really respond like that, I was interpreting. The last person said I was being rude. I'm omitting a lot of details, long story short, I lack empathy and social skills.

Last edited: