Veketal

Veketal

Jul 18, 2023
HOW DO I DIE😭

i just want it all to end but i am too much of a fucking coward to stabby stab myself in the stomach or neck or wherethefuckingever
should i be drunk???

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and warm dreams
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
Bro, you shouldn't resort to such cruel methods. Correct me if I'm wrong, but after you stab yourself in the stomach (it's actually not as painful as you think), some time will pass and internal bleeding will begin to fill your abdominal and other body cavities, but that's it. very painful. This is unbearable pain. In addition, bleeding often takes a long time to die, so you will suffer. If I'm wrong, please correct me. But in my opinion, this is not the best method.

I hope you find peace.

Veketal

Veketal

Jul 18, 2023
Bro, you shouldn't resort to such cruel methods. Correct me if I'm wrong, but after you stab yourself in the stomach (it's actually not as painful as you think), some time will pass and internal bleeding will begin to fill your abdominal and other body cavities, but that's it. very painful. This is unbearable pain. In addition, bleeding often takes a long time to die, so you will suffer. If I'm wrong, please correct me. But in my opinion, this is not the best method.

I hope you find peace.
well do u have any other suggestions😞 overdose and alcohol??

Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
HOW DO I DIE😭

i just want it all to end but i am too much of a fucking coward to stabby stab myself in the stomach or neck or wherethefuckingever
should i be drunk???
I'm in the same boat as you OP.
AFAIK, overdosing is also a very unrelaible method. :/

warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
Overdose is an unpredictable method. Alcohol is also a dubious method. I cannot advise a person on how to kill himself, but personally I chose the hanging method.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it's so dreadful and horrible feeling so trapped here when you just wish to be gone. I hate how we exist in this anti-suicide society where suicide is purposely made so inaccessible and where there isn't the option to just cease existing in peace. I really wish that there's a straightforward way to just eternally end our existence, but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap