G

Ghastly

Dec 15, 2018
So I am thinking about the CO method, seems easy enough. Probably in a year from now. I live in an apartment alone, which is old and big (but with many different rooms) and radiators all over. Is there a way to make the CO poisoning look accidental? I'll have everything all set, will/money/things all ready to go, I've planned trips with those who are in my life to create lasting memories, but I want it to appear accidental.

Thanks! any advice helps.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Unless your apartment is heated by gas, making a CO death look accidental is almost zero. Putting charcoal in would make it look like suicide.

Your radiators are heated by water, so that's out. Unless you rip the pipe off and spray yourself with several hundred degrees of scalding hot water, which isn't even a very good attempt at suicide.

My method is CO using a Mr. Heater in an enclosed area. It puts off enough CO to possibly help me succeed as it has made me lightheaded, nauseated, and almost passing out. I will find out at end of year if this will be successful for me.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, ReadyasEver, Ghastly and 1 other person
G

Ghastly

Dec 15, 2018
Unless your apartment is heated by gas, making a CO death look accidental is almost zero. Putting charcoal in would make it look like suicide.

Your radiators are heated by water, so that's out. Unless you rip the pipe off and spray yourself with several hundred degrees of scalding hot water, which isn't even a very good attempt at suicide.

My method is CO using a Mr. Heater in an enclosed area. It puts off enough CO to possibly help me succeed as it has made me lightheaded, nauseated, and almost passing out. I will find out at end of year if this will be successful for me.

Thanks - that's what I was thinking, setting up a heater and having a few drinks and then going to sleep with maybe a sleeping pill. Very hard to find a heater that is old enough to have the O2 reader disabled/broken/not present.

thanks for your reply, I have a year to set this up so hopefully I'll know more and have a thorough plan by then. If you come up with any ideas, let me know!

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Empty Smile
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
people kill themself accidentaly all the time when they put the grill in their house for comfy heat after a barbecue session

Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
I'm not sure how 'old' is old, but something to consider might be how drafty the apartment is. Even the smallest holes let in enormous amounts of air, doors that may need weather stripping, doors between rooms that don't quite close properly, etc. Some drafts are quite noticeable but others can be very subtle. Any kind of draft could have an effect on that sort of method.

G

Ghastly

Dec 15, 2018
Thanks, that's helpful to know.

I might have to tweak my method because I really don't want it to be obviously suicide. I was thinking about partnering up to have the accouterments removed..

Reactions: sif and Lifeisatrap