• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NeedExit

Aug 21, 2021
Taking your own life is a very big decision I don't want to make impulsively, and before looking for the right methods or ways to trick your survival instinct, I would like to make an informed decision if that's really a path I want to go.
On the one hand I don't see how I could justify the pain and suffering of life and my psyche while not being able to experience pleasure, find any kind of meaning or fulfill anything - it's basically a dull grey with continuous beatings I'm not willing to endure the coming 50 years.
On the other hand I have to consider the people that care for me - although I don't have the ability to love them back -, the unlikely but not impossible healing of my sickness (anhedonia, brainfog, lost in emotional range), or at least the ability to make peace with it and the unlikely possibility that despite my constraints I could find some form of meaning.
I'm really bad in making decisions. How could I rationally decide these things?
I know that I could get help from an assisted suicide organization but they are pretty expensive. So do you have any ideas or resources that discuss this topic in a calm and balanced manner?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, dreadpirateroberts69 and mightypabster
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think in my case I would only ctb if I had no doubts and I was completely certain that was the right thing for me. I just think it is a thing that only you know, deep down whether you should ctb or not. In my case, everything is completely hopeless and I want nothing to do with life and I have been feeling that way for a long time. If I was in that situation where there was a chance that things could improve, I would see how things go. Of course the option to ctb is always there and we have the right to exit at a time of our own choosing, after all. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: dyingalone123, _Minsk, Dead Meat and 1 other person