scatteredglass

scatteredglass

Dec 25, 2020
I have tried it before and ended up in the hospital because I kept on throwing up multiple times but I don't want to go through this again, I want it to be the one and last time I would do it, any suggestions?

Also, does the liver failure last for long or do you die on the same 24h span of a paracetamol overdose?

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, DetachedDreamer97, Dead Meat and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
A paracetamol OD will probably never be a success.

When I had an OD of 100 different pills, my liver failure lasted for 2 months. I don't recommend it.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: orlandom, Pen>Sword, Lost10 and 11 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
It's impossible to avoid any of this on a paracetamol overdose. That's just what happens. Slow and painful.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, Dead Meat, TessB and 3 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Probably not possible. The only way it could be possible is really painful and will take a long time.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Sensei, Lostandlooking and 2 others
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
I have tried it before and ended up in the hospital because I kept on throwing up multiple times but I don't want to go through this again, I want it to be the one and last time I would do it, any suggestions?

Also, does the liver failure last for long or do you die on the same 24h span of a paracetamol overdose?
Why would you even choose that as a method?

On another thread you were going to speak to @greyback330 about sourcing SN in Egypt, so did that not work out for you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dead Meat and Mentalmick
tormennted

tormennted

Feb 13, 2021
A paracetamol OD will probably never be a success.

When I had an OD of 100 different pills, my liver failure lasted for 2 months. I don't recommend it.
I'm just wondering here how you managed to put 100 pills inside you

Reactions: Dead Meat and TessB
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
I tried tylenol overdose. (Equal to paracetemol)
All it did was screw up my kidneys.
Beware what happens with failure.
I now have kidney disease and my drs think it has to do with my massive tylenol overdose.
Would not recommend going ahead with that method...

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword and Dead Meat
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I did several hundred pills on my very first attempt. I vomited most of them though from what I remember but it was Doxylamine & Paracetemol. It's kind of strange I don't have any aftereffects considering some of the comments here.

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword and WornOutLife
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Using a shotgun for delivery. Barring that, not a hugely efficient or peaceful means.

• Yay!
Reactions: Choronzon, TessB, signifying nothing and 1 other person
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
34145606 80C8 49BB 8ECB 6D3F9D6AD7B3 Is it wrong to laugh when I come across posts about tylenol overdose?

I don't wanna be a prick and all, but you definitely do not want to succeed with tylenol overdose. It's not like how it is in the movies. Stick to using it for its intended purpose, not suicide. You're gonna regret it otherwise when your liver fails; your death will be slow and agonizing. I know you're desperate, but there are methods available out there that are far better than this. You just have to look.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen>Sword and aneurysm
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Just gulp!
Alcohol helped. I just drank some amount of it and took like 5 pills in each round.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
tormennted

tormennted

Feb 13, 2021
I tried tylenol overdose. (Equal to paracetemol)
All it did was screw up my kidneys.
Beware what happens with failure.
I now have kidney disease and my drs think it has to do with my massive tylenol overdose.
Would not recommend going ahead with that method...
Really sorry it didn't work out <3
I sometimes get really desperate and think about taking a bunch of the pills laying around the house, but knowing that my life would probably just get only worse stops me. Thank god for this forum so people can educate themselves and not cause long term damage.

• Hugs
Reactions: W’ren
scatteredglass

scatteredglass

Dec 25, 2020
View attachment 62546Is it wrong to laugh when I come across posts about tylenol overdose?

I don't wanna be a prick and all, but you definitely do not want to succeed with tylenol overdose. It's not like how it is in the movies. Stick to using it for its intended purpose, not suicide. You're gonna regret it otherwise when your liver fails; your death will be slow and agonizing. I know you're desperate, but there are methods available out there that are far better than this. You just have to look.
What are these methods then?