• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hottiebreakie

hottiebreakie

Jan 11, 2023
I do not understand where to lubricate?

Reactions: jodes2
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Where you tie the knots, only those parts, so the rope slides faster and easier.

Slip knot at the noose, snuggle-hitch knot on the base where rope is tied.
Lubricate just the noose knot, no need for the other.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, jodes2 and hottiebreakie
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Where you tie the knots, only those parts, so the rope slides faster and easier.

Slip knot at the noose, snuggle-hitch knot on the base where rope is tied.
Lubricate just the noose knot, no need for the other.
so would it be fine if I lubricated the whole noose or just where the noose/slip knot is tied? If it's the latter should the lubricant be put under where the knot should be or after the knot is fully tied?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
so would it be fine if I lubricated the whole noose or just where the noose/slip knot is tied? If it's the latter should the lubricant be put under where the knot should be or after the knot is fully tied?
No need to lubricate the whole noose, in fact it could create problems if it is slippery on your neck. Lubricating just the slip knot is enough. You can do it once it's tied to be precise on the location.

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
No need to lubricate the whole noose, in fact it could create problems if it is slippery on your neck. Lubricating just the slip knot is enough. You can do it once it's tied to be precise on the location.
so the outside of the slip knot? I can't see how that would make it smoother tho?

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
so the outside of the slip knot? I can't see how that would make it smoother tho?
Lubricate the part of the knot that slides across the rest of the rope. Make a slipknot and play around with it for a moment and you should see which part slides around. You lubricate so that the sliding is easier.

Reactions: rozeske
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Lubricate the part of the knot that slides across the rest of the rope. Make a slipknot and play around with it for a moment and you should see which part slides around. You lubricate so that the sliding is easier.
I use noose knots would that affect this? If not alright then

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I would use a slipknot as that is the recommended one that slides easy.

Do what @EyesOfNight suggested, plus once you make your slipknot you can loosen it enough to lubricate the inside and tighten it again.

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
I tried looking up the knots but the information is inconsistent across sources. Wikipedia calls it a noose (not hangman's noose) other places call it a slip knot. As long as it slides to tighten the loop and doesn't come undone it should work.

Reactions: FutureHanger