ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
It's been more than 15 years, I thought it was all figured out but now I'm stuck. I feel like my life is frozen in time and I'm living between feeling suicidal and feeling exhausted.

Yesterday was the appointment with the psychiatrist, got some meds, but she also told me I need to figure out what happiness is. That life with BDP is empty, lonely and muted by default.

How the fuck do I figure out what happiness is? I supposedly achieved what I wanted (stable job, nice rented house, boyfriend, pet) and I feel so little.
I worked for this for years, I worked my ass off for this career. I succeeded and I feel nothing.
Now I have this vague task of finding the meaning of happiness but how??? I hate all of this so much. I hate myself so much.

Reactions: darksoul
jinx <3

jinx <3

💮she/her🏳️‍⚧️
Apr 12, 2023
It's unfair that your psychiatrist essentially said "you're on your own," that sucks. I hope you can find some mental stability and peace, I don't have personal experience with BPD, so I can't offer much in the way of advice or help. But I want you to find some way to feel better and be able to enjoy the things in your life to whatever extent is possible <3.