please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
Idk how is in ur country but here, in Portugal, girls or people with a feminine body are always harassed just for existing. And we are always afraid of going out at night alone. If u reject some random guy, he asks u if u are gay just cause u don't want nothing with a person u don't even know, or they will call u a whore. Just this year I saw 3 different man on the underground masturbating looking at me and I don't even fit on the beauty padron so imagine if I did. Idk what can I do, really...

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Lastsauce, darksideofthebright, Darkhaven and 11 others
T

Trayus

Oct 3, 2020
Sounds very dangerous, you should get some pepper spray. Do you think it is everywhere or do you just live in a shitty neighborhood?

Reactions: Need2DIEquick, Deleted member 4993, 262653 and 1 other person
please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
Sounds very dangerous, you should get some pepper spray. Do you think it is everywhere or do you just live in a shitty neighborhood?
My neighborhood it's not that bad, but my school and the places I have to be to get there are the problem actually it's like this in the capital that is where I live. Idk about the rest of the country. Also idk where can I buy peepers spray I just have knives.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Trayus and 262653
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm sorry you have to deal with that disgusting behaviour. It's never fun being harassed by men when you're just minding your own business. I've been followed by a group of men before and it's absolutely terrifying.

If pepper spray is legal in Portugal, get some. It's illegal here in the UK unfortunately so I have a can of deodorant and a lighter instead.
My neighborhood it's not that bad, but my school and the places I have to be to get there are the problem actually it's like this in the capital that is where I live. Idk about the rest of the country. Also idk where can I buy peepers spray I just have knives.
I googled it and you need a license for pepper spray if you're in Portugal. I don't know how easy that is to get

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Jumper Geo, darksideofthebright, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
Que horrível, compra um spray de pimenta e tenta evitar esses lugares pegando caminhos diferentes

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
I'm sorry you have to deal with that disgusting behaviour. It's never fun being harassed by men when you're just minding your own business. I've been followed by a group of men before and it's absolutely terrifying.

If pepper spray is legal in Portugal, get some. It's illegal here in the UK unfortunately so I have a can of deodorant and a lighter instead.

I googled it and you need a license for pepper spray if you're in Portugal. I don't know how easy that is to get
Shit :")
Que horrível, compra um spray de pimenta e tenta evitar esses lugares pegando caminhos diferentes
nao podes comprar gas pimenta sem licença ca em Portugal:")

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I think it's safer to stick with friends or family in group, especially at nighttime.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, please_kill_me and Trayus
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Idk how is in ur country but here, in Portugal, girls or people with a feminine body are always harassed just for existing. And we are always afraid of going out at night alone. If u reject some random guy, he asks u if u are gay just cause u don't want nothing with a person u don't even know, or they will call u a whore. Just this year I saw 3 different man on the underground masturbating looking at me and I don't even fit on the beauty padron so imagine if I did. Idk what can I do, really...
What is considered a girls body?

please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
What is considered a girls body?
Like I'm non binary but still I have a feminine body with curves, boobs even if I use a binder I can't deny that I have them.... and unfortunately a pussy. U can be a boy ou poligender or gender fluid but u still have a feminine body unless u do surgery. But u can be a cisgender girl and don't have a feminine body too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and KleinerWolf
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Wow really? I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. But are you a female?

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Deleted member 4993, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Like I'm non binary but still I have a feminine body with curves, boobs even if I use a binder I can't deny that I have them.... and unfortunately a pussy. U can be a boy ou poligender or gender fluid but u still have a feminine body unless u do surgery. But u can be a cisgender girl and don't have a feminine body too.
I'm confused. And I know this is a sensitive subject for you guys but I ask out of curiosity. I do not mean to offend you. You were born a girl or a boy?

please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
I'm confused. And I know this is a sensitive subject for you guys but I ask out of curiosity. I do not mean to offend you. You were born a girl or a boy?
As a girl

SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Ok. I know is a touchy subject for you guys and I do not want to be rude or put you down. Like, I know is important for you and I am alright with that.
Well, cat calling is rude pretty much everywhere. I guess is more difficult for you given that you want to be a boy.
I got that right?

please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
Ok. I know is a touchy subject for you guys and I do not want to be rude or put you down. Like, I know is important for you and I am alright with that.
Well, cat calling is rude pretty much everywhere. I guess is more difficult for you given that you want to be a boy.
I got that right?
i dont want to be a boy im non binary but yeah hurts when they say that im a pretty girl or something but the part that hurts more is the part that they dont usually think about that is that what they say make us feel uncomfortable, disgusting and make us think that something is wrong with us, that kind of stuff.

SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
i dont want to be a boy im non binary but yeah hurts when they say that im a pretty girl or something but the part that hurts more is the part that they dont usually think about that is that what they say make us feel uncomfortable, disgusting and make us think that something is wrong with us, that kind of stuff.
Well, I think that as long as you're a nice person things like gender or race do not matter. I say that on my behalf. If we can have conversation that is enough for me to treat you right as a person.

I am curious, how would you like to be treated or seen as a non binary person? Like, can you define it for me?

If you want to answer is fine, if you do not want to answer is also fine.:wink:

please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
Well, I think that as long as you're a nice person things like gender or race do not matter. I say that on my behalf. If we can have conversation that is enough for me to treat you right as a person.

I am curious, how would you like to be treated or seen as a non binary person? Like, can you define it for me?

If you want to answer is fine, if you do not want to answer is also fine.:wink:
Are asking about pronouns? If that's ur question I like to be treated by the pronoun they but in my country its almost impossible cause all the words have 2 different words 1 for female and 1 for Male like ur are beautiful we can say tu es lindo ou tu es linda. The letter o is for Male and the a is for female.

SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Are asking about pronouns? If that's ur question I like to be treated by the pronoun they but in my country its almost impossible cause all the words have 2 different words 1 for female and 1 for Male like ur are beautiful we can say tu es lindo ou tu es linda. The letter o is for Male and the a is for female.
Well that is interesting also, but I was thinking about the gender itself. How you define it. And how would you like other people to see you and treat you? And also, what partner a non binary person like you desires?

I ask out of curiosity, because I didn't had the chance to talk with somebody like you. I want to know your point of view, not how others define you.

please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
Well that is interesting also, but I was thinking about the gender itself. How you define it. And how would you like other people to see you and treat you? And also, what partner a non binary person like you desires?

I ask out of curiosity, because I didn't had the chance to talk with somebody like you. I want to know your point of view, not how others define you.
Like ...uhm...dependes on the days and on the person. But now i feel genderless. Im in artschool so almost all people there are open mind so everybody knows how to treat a person like me. It's the same way u treat everybody else. The only thing u need to know is never ask face a face questions about their identity or the name that gave them when the person was born. Don't as that never unless u know the person well and ur good friends and stuff. About the partner thing I didnt understand can u ask again but in a different way?

SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Like ...uhm...dependes on the days and on the person. But now i feel genderless. Im in artschool so almost all people there are open mind so everybody knows how to treat a person like me. It's the same way u treat everybody else. The only thing u need to know is never ask face a face questions about their identity or the name that gave them when the person was born. Don't as that never unless u know the person well and ur good friends and stuff. About the partner thing I didnt understand can u ask again but in a different way?
Interesting.
What partner do you prefer? A genderless non binary like you? Or somebody who was born a boy or a girl or somebody who identifies as a boy or a girl?

please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
Interesting.
What partner do you prefer? A genderless non binary like you? Or somebody who was born a boy or a girl or somebody who identifies as a boy or a girl?
Im pansexual that means all genders cause i can fall in love with evrybody. Gender doens not have anything to do with sexuality. And u what do u identity has? If u dont what to answer it's ok.

SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
I'm a normie. A regular guy. A average joe. :))
Im pansexual that means all genders cause i can fall in love with evrybody. Gender doens not have anything to do with sexuality. And u what do u identity has? If u dont what to answer it's ok.
Thanks for your answers. I appreciate the openness and kindness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaius_Baltar and please_kill_me
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Portugal is an underdeveloped country in so many ways.
People who come in here on vacation have no idea.
It's not easy being different in Portugal i grant you that much.
I have felt that pretty much my entire life, although in complete different ways than you described.
For example, i'm male but i since i was like 8 or 9 i started to like having long hair.
It was a war against basically all of my family during my teenage years to be able to keep the hair how i wanted it.
Even now i get to hear a comment here and there.
2 years ago a teacher from law school asked me when i was going to cut my hair. Can you believe that? In front of the whole class.
I hate it here.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sherri and KleinerWolf
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Portugal is an underdeveloped country in so many ways.
People who come in here on vacation have no idea.
It's not easy being different in Portugal i grant you that much.
I have felt that pretty much my entire life, although in complete different ways than you described.
For example, i'm male but i since i was like 8 or 9 i started to like having long hair.
It was a war against basically all of my family during my teenage years to be able to keep the hair how i wanted it.
Even now i get to hear a comment here and there.
2 years ago a teacher from law school asked me when i was going to cut my hair. Can you believe that? In front of the whole class.
I hate it here.
Omg a teacher said that to you? Where I live you could sue him for that. Long hair is cool. I love seeing guys with long hair. Specially with a pony tail. Maybe after school you should move to a more open minded country. :hug:

Reactions: Jumper Geo and Darkhaven
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Omg a teacher said that to you? Where I live you could sue him for that. Long hair is cool. I love seeing guys with long hair. Specially with a pony tail. Maybe after school you should move to a more open minded country. :hug:
Worst part is it was a female teacher, still relatively young, in her 30's.
Didn't surprise me. She had already said something on the lines of "girls should be more retracted and quiet, while boys should be more brash and loud" in a class.
This law school is heavily associated with right wing thinking.
Even though it's a public institution, the admission is based on grades: everyone that meets the requirements can apply to enter, but after that the places are filled based on grade value. Highest grader's are placed in first and they go down untill they reach the maximum number of available places per year.
It should come as no suprise that rich kids with better education and with better educated families usually fill the lot much more than middle or lower class students.
Most of these rich kids com from conservative families.
The teacher's are recruited from amongst the best students, which generates an endless loop of fascists in the school's more prominent places. For example, the previous Director was the son of an old Minister of Education from the 1960's fascist government we had.
As to me moving to another country, i always pictured myself doing well in a northern european country like the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, etc.
But the way life is going for me, i reckon i'm not going anywhere anymore.
Even leaving the house is difficult for me sometimes.
Sorry for the long post.

Last edited:
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Worst part is it was a female teacher, still relatively young, in her 30's.
Didn't surprise me. She had already said something on the lines of "girls should be more retracted and quiet, while boys should be more brash and loud" in a class.
This law school is heavily associated with right wing thinking.
Even though it's a public institution, the admission is based on grades: everyone that meets the requirements can apply to enter, but after that the places are filled based on grade value. Highest grader's are placed in first and they go down untill they reach the maximum number of available places per year.
It should come as no suprise that rich kids with better education and with better educated families usually fill the lot much more than middle or lower class students.
Most of these rich kids com from conservative families.
The teacher's are recruited from among the best students, which generates an endless loop of fascists in the school's more prominent places. For example, the previous Director was the son of an old Minister of Education from the 1960's fascist government we had.
As to me moving to another country, i always pictured myself doing well in a northern european country like the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, etc.
But the way life is going for me, i reckon i'm not going anywhere anymore.
Even leaving the house is difficult for me sometimes.
Sorry for the long post.
Oh please don't be sorry, I love to read all the stories, I'm sorry your school is like that, must be a pain. But if it's your dream to move to one of those countries, which I think they are great countries also, aim high and go for it. It's ok to be down sometimes, I also don't wanna leave the house some days, and just lay in bed for days in a row. Focus on your grades and chase your dreams, you will def be happier in another place. Try to hang out with the cool people and just ignore the conservative ones that bother you. And PS, don't cut your hair! Be yourself always hun.

Reactions: Jumper Geo and Darkhaven