zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
i've been grieving the loss of everything. not because it's gone, but because i know i'm leaving it behind when i kill myself. how do i come to terms with this loss so i can finally move on with my plan?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and cscott
M

misophoned

Sep 17, 2023
It stays with you. Thankfully death is the end, but you just grieve every day until you don't think about it sometimes. That's how I've handled large losses at least. Grieving is a different process for anyone, and everyone handle sit differently.Any grieving that comes by the end of something has to end in a goodbye. Although you may not be at that stage yet, acknowledging that you will have to say goodbye is an important part of the process. Recognizing that you and the other party were not meant to be is a more middle part of grieving. It helps you set up reasons for your goodbye. First, it will make you really sad.

Reactions: cscott
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
i've been grieving the loss of everything. not because it's gone, but because i know i'm leaving it behind when i kill myself. how do i come to terms with this loss so i can finally move on with my plan?
Me 2!!!

I'm not sure there is a way just keep reminding yourself why your doing what u need to do.. cause it's best for you😞 & ur not losing anything that isn't eternal.. ur not losing anything that's more important then your own personal freedom ..

• Love
Reactions: Jan1193 and hevlalab
Jan1193

Jan1193

I want no limitations for my soul
Sep 18, 2023
I would like to know how too. Sometimes, between my pain and despair I just forgot all the good things that I"ll have to despite, and all the good chances. I try to not think so much about it, but not always work. Sorry for cannot help you

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way that I see it, we all have to die and lose everything someday anyway, death is the most normal and inevitable thing after all. Eventually all we know will be lost to the eternity of death as once we cease existing all will be forgotten about for us, I personally find so much comfort in the thought of sleeping eternally.