• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Apr 10, 2018
I know that CTB is the right choice for me, probably even the only choice, but what's currently stopping me right now is not knowing how to lessen the impact my passing would have on the people who are close to me.

Would a note offer some sort of closure or etc.? I tried writing one many times but its just so hard. But if it would help my friends deal with me ctb'ing i will write one.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Existingnotliving and Fehler
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
The shortest answer is: "You gotta be selfish and not give a damn about anybody. "

I love my dad and my dog but unfortunately, I have to leave them. What's the point of suffering for many years more?

As for the note, it'll help. I would do it.

• Love
Reactions: Existingnotliving, Fehler, GoneGirl and 1 other person
wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Apr 10, 2018
The shortest answer is: "You gotta be selfish and not give a damn about anybody. "

I love my dad and my dog but unfortunately, I have to leave them. What's the point of suffering for many years more?

As for the note, it'll help. I would do it.
That is true. I shouldn't have to suffer just for the sake of other people. I'll try my best at writing a note.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and GoneGirl