• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheWorld'sLeftovers

TheWorld'sLeftovers

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
I've decided that jumping is the right option for me. My method so far is just any 3-story high building with concrete at the bottom. I have used the fall calculators but I don't know how many joules is required to kill me. there any way to maneuver yourself so that you will always land headfirst?

Reactions: Dimely
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'd say if you have skydiver or wingsuit flyer experience and you can control SI you may be able to jump and land head first. Well can you jump head first from the 10m tower into a swimming pool?

I don't recommend jumping, too many things could go wrong in the end and 3 story may not be high enough

Reactions: アホペンギン
loren7864

loren7864

Aug 29, 2023
im no expert but you could try to dive almost like a swimmer and then just move your arms last minute, again idk if this will work.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Its hard to maneuver yourself such a way if you don't have any experience in acrobatics, skydiving, etc. You'll even need to have done them professionally to be able to maneuver yourself with ease within a few seconds. If you can jump headfirst from a diving board into a swimming pool then that'll probably prove if you are capable of landing headfirst while jumping.

Besides, jumping is a very agonizing method, you'll be in fear during your last moments and SI will be at its strongest because of this and that'll prevent you from landing headfirst. Please try looking into another method, if possible.

Edit: NO DON'T JUMP OFF OF 3 STORIES THATS TOO LOW!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Henryk
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I don't have much advice unfortunately. I would say practice diving into a pool if you have access but that's not always feasible. Also I will add that 3 stories is not very high. You may succeed but the chances of being grievously injured are much higher than death. I've heard of people jumping out of 7 story buildings and dying, but the consensus seems to be 10 stories or more. I'm sorry that you're at this point. I hope you can find peace somewhere.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
im no expert but you could try to dive almost like a swimmer and then just move your arms last minute, again idk if this will work.
SI will be way too strong to be able to do so, unless you're broken and you feel as if you have no other choice but then, its still very hard. Imagine it like full suspension hanging, it'll take lots of strength and lots of past trauma to be able to jump off of the stool or kick it away, right? That'll be the same while jumping. You can't just jump and assume that you'll land headfirst by doing a specific thing that'll only induce much more SI than needed.

Also, this wouldn't work, you'll have to land on the back of your head to be able to get the most damage as possible, leading to death. It'll be very hard to do what you recommended by jumping backwards.

Reactions: loren7864
A

abc98

Aug 30, 2023
I wouldn't rely on the skill to manouver appropriately, Things may go differently than you expect.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You can't control how you land with any certainty. There are too many variables out of your control that come into play like air turbulence, wind shear, etc.

P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
This is not a good method.The chances of failure are high and if you fail you can end up paralyzed for rest of your life.

jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
I've decided that jumping is the right option for me. My method so far is just any 3-story high building with concrete at the bottom. I have used the fall calculators but I don't know how many joules is required to kill me. there any way to maneuver yourself so that you will always land headfirst?
hmm. maybe you could practice the way you would jump in a swimming pool?
personally, the aesthetics of my death are important to me and I would rather let myself fall in a way where I would land on my back and my head would hit the pavement that way. I think the idea of being able to watch the sky and see your surroundings pass you by in your final moments is somewhat beautiful. but if you just want to get the job done, maybe you could jump like a diver lol

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I don't recommend a 3 story. Needs to be minimum a 6-8 story, with a 10-12 ideal. However, I know not everyone circumstances are the same. But If it was me I would investigate and choose a different building/hotel with balcony with a more appropriate height. Best luck.