anon789

anon789

Nov 12, 2022
Dying is the thing I think about most. I have everything ready in a little kit, I have a timeframe, a location, and a bunch of letters prepared on my phone. All of the preparation in the world likely cannot bring me to drink the SN when the time comes. Thinking about it gives me simultaneous relief and terror. Is that normal? Does that mean I should still go through with my plan? Is it SI? Basically - how do I know when it is time to let go of life?

• Hugs
Reactions: needrelief18, movinout17, thewalkingdread and 3 others
SleepySept

SleepySept

Nov 7, 2023
Will you have any regrets? I believe that if you're going to end it, to experience things you normally would be too afraid to do (within reason of course).
Its personal preference but I want to be sure I'm happy as I'm dying, and not make it feel like a whim.

Reactions: thewalkingdread and WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that only the individual knows that, but it's true that suicide isn't always straightforward to go through with even if one has the option of a reliable method by their side. To me that does sound like it could be the survival instinct, there are just no easy answers to leaving this existence on our own terms.

Reactions: thewalkingdread, todeswunsch and WAITING TO DIE
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
When you are truly ready, I believe you will know, and only you can be sure.

Reactions: movinout17, thewalkingdread and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I think when your fear of living is more intense than your fear of dying then its time to go.

Reactions: Nx7, movinout17, thewalkingdread and 2 others
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
I don't think we'll never know for sure. Doubts will ever exists for this world not being black-and-white.
What @Nembutal dreams said is a good to anchor the decision. But doubts is unavoidable I believe. And SI will use these against us.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and thewalkingdread
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
  • Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and thewalkingdread
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Yeah... We are all caught between a rock and a hard place, between the sword and the cross...

The more I experience the existential dread, the more I get pissed off (thinking that If only those two fucking numbnuts that brought me to this shithole kept their genitalia in their pants, to begin with, I wouldn't be here. 💩)

Last edited:
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and movinout17