• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NoIdeaAccount

Oct 29, 2020
I dont have acces to any of the stuff required for SN or SA and anything loud isnt good either (still living with my parents). does someone know what I could do, because I really want to to ctb tonight

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and Womps
C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
There's no impulsive solution that will immediately help you.
What's made you feel this way? Sorry your in a bad place

Reactions: Womps
N

NoIdeaAccount

Oct 29, 2020
i kinda wanted to do this for a long time now. i failed school and my friends just kicked me off their discord server bc Im not funny or as much of a nice personality as them, like wtf? I could just sneak out of the house to hang myself somewhere in the woods nearby, anyone know how to succesfully do that?

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
How old are you exactly?

C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
i kinda wanted to do this for a long time now. i failed school and my friends just kicked me off their discord server bc Im not funny or as much of a nice personality as them, like wtf? I could just sneak out of the house to hang myself somewhere in the woods nearby, anyone know how to succesfully do that?
Please dont try it The risks are enormous

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020

Nobody here is going to tell/advise you how to hang yourself or any other method of CTB. You sound very impulsive and your reasons for wanting to CTB, no offense but, you are so young and you have your whole life ahead of you. Have you sought help for your suicidal ideation? If not, please see your GP and explain how you're feeling. Your GP can refer you for an assessment and get you the help you obviously need. Good luck.

Reactions: jessica22 and I screwed up