L

lilitheflower314

Sep 5, 2019
I feel stuck after my many failed ctb attempts because they all fail because some fun part of me wants to live, but I don't actually want to live. I want to ctb, badly, but there's just a tiny sliver left and I need to crush it so I can exit this horribly painful world and stop hurting so badly. Problem is I don't know what to do that. I'm thinking going off my medication might be a good way, but I have some blood tests soon and I would need to be off for at least a few weeks for maximum effect.

• Hugs
Reactions: ERASED, oivoi, VabeniPokojneTmy and 4 others
StuckAF

StuckAF

Apr 16, 2020
I can relate to that I keep having these pointless sparks of hope. It's just human nature I guess but objectively speaking it's not really hope because I will never be happy. If you figure out how to kill it tell me.

Reactions: laugh-at-frozen-rain
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
if there is still a hope and that hope is real , you should not ctb . if it is not real,you need to found out why

Reactions: all_pointless, lilitheflower314, WearyOfStruggling and 4 others
StuckAF

StuckAF

Apr 16, 2020
if there is still a hope and that hope is real , you should not ctb . if it is not real,you need to found out why
For me this hope is just me fantasizing having a good simple happy life.

Reactions: all_pointless, Bct and TakeYourHappyPills
Tiktok

Tiktok

Feb 21, 2020
you should get into misanthropy, nihilism and antinatalism philosophy. those philosophies show you the truth of this world. once you get into them, your perspective about the world will change and you will see life for what it really is; miserable, painful and meaningless.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: ERASED, oivoi and VabeniPokojneTmy
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
you should get into misanthropy, nihilism and antinatalism philosophy. those philosophies show you the truth of this world. once you get into them, your perspective about the world will change and you will see life for what it really is; miserable, painful and meaningless.
I just see those people as those things

Reactions: StuckAF and Brink
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I have ties to this world. Non Non Biyori is getting a third season. Every McDonald's I eat somehow manages to be paradise of the senses. And I never tire of Parks And Recreation reruns.

I personally find my ties to this world to be quite petty, in the grand scheme of things, but nevertheless, they persist. Certain things will simply never stop being good.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
In answer to the opening question/title,in my experience,it dies all by itself.

Reactions: FadedScarlet