R

RPL

Aug 12, 2020
Hi all,

New to this forum, but not new to suicidal thoughts. The thoughts seems to be materialising more and more and I am becoming more at peace it with it. However, I am realising how difficult it is to figure out how to actually do it, if anyone can share someone info on how to do it in a more assured (don't have to survive it and suffer more pain) and relatively painless way to do so? Maybe some type of injection? Many thanks all, really grateful for any help you can give

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Either N or SN are good methods. But N costs a fortune. SN is cheaper if you know where to look. Partial hanging is peaceful provided you do it right. If you're old enough, gun to head is a surefire way.

Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
How to do it?

With lots of own personal research so you can make the best decision for yourself. I know you're a new member and have lots of questions but just slow down a min and do some research. Besides, it's against forum rules and wrong as hell to tell people/coerce people into ending their own lives.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Welcome. Sorry you're here, but glad you found a place where you can talk and be honest.

Google "free peaceful pill handbook." You can get an online version for free as recent as Oct 2019. This book extensively covers almost every known peaceful (relatively) methods, and includes everything from availability/ease of access to reliability, price, etc. It's a good place to start for honest and unbiased info.

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Either N or SN are good methods. But N costs a fortune. SN is cheaper if you know where to look. Partial hanging is peaceful provided you do it right. If you're old enough, gun to head is a surefire way.

I thought the only way you could get N is by going to Mexico or some shit which is impossible right now with the quarantines anyways.

Reactions: falloutcarter13 and Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Welcome to the website! I do hope that you will eventually change your mind on CTB.

Nonetheless, there is a myriad of methods to exit. Almost every conceivable method ever developed or imagined is mentioned here one way or another. I wish you the very best in your pursuits!

Reactions: falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I thought the only way you could get N is by going to Mexico or some shit which is impossible right now with the quarantines anyways.
Some people are still attempting to import. Many people are paying a small fortune just to have it confiscated by customs. I'd love to have N, but even if I had the money I don't think I'd risk it right now. But that's just me.

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Some people are still attempting to import. Many people are paying a small fortune just to have it confiscated by customs. I'd love to have N, but even if I had the money I don't think I'd risk it right now. But that's just me.

How much is a "fortune" because I have cash.

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
Since you mention injections i'll start with those first. Fentanyl , Heroin or morphine injections are a painless and imo extremely euphoric way to go. I've never done those but i've heard Heroin can be the best feeling in the world so for me Fentanyl or Heroin would be a good way to go.
There is a resources section on this website that provides more information on these and other sources.
For me i'm also a fan of the nitrogen, carbon monoxide and freediving blackout methods as they are also painless.
There are several books that give good info " the peaceful pill handbook" and "Five Last Acts" are just 2 .
Lol, are u sure. Heroin .any recreational drugs taken at mass becomes a nightmare.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Oh wtf that's it.

Lol thanks.
Personally I'd be more concerned about the DEA picking up the case than losing the money. It seems like customs is catching everything these days. I'm sure it only seems that way and some stuff is still getting through though. Totally a personal call.

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Personally I'd be more concerned about the DEA picking up the case than losing the money. It seems like customs is catching everything these days. I'm sure it only seems that way and some stuff is still getting through though. Totally a personal call.

I purchased some Benzos (those are the pills that prevent you from puking, right? ) from an online pharmacy, didn't have to get it prescribed or anything so I think that was illegal but idk. It took a long time, like a month, but it went through and I got the package.

That happened back in January of this year.

Has customs gotten more strict since then or something, since covid 19 for some reason?

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
Good site is it does not belong to any recreational drug. Bad side is suicide word when the custom do a search on Google.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I purchased some Benzos (those are the pills that prevent you from puking, right? ) from an online pharmacy, didn't have to get it prescribed or anything so I think that was illegal but idk. It took a long time, like a month, but it went through and I got the package.

That happened back in January of this year.

Has customs gotten more strict since then or something, since covid 19 for some reason?
I really don't know, i just see quite few posts of people getting their stuff stopped at customs. And benzos are for anxiety.

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
I really don't know, i just see quite few posts of people getting their stuff stopped at customs. And benzos are for anxiety.
Huh yeah idk it's a risk and I already have SN + non puking pills.

Okay well what I bought wasn't benzos then, it was whatever prevents you from puking, I just followed what to buy from the Stans guide.

Imma go check the label of what I bought, okay I bought something called domperidone, it's an antiemetic