• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Aside from taking anti-emetics there isn't a lot you can do. Even with anti-nausea medication people still vomit. it's a natural response from the body to expel poison.

Reactions: degeneratewaste, UglyDuck666, antigone_iris and 2 others
L

lifesucksxoxo

Nov 3, 2020
Aside from taking anti-emetics there isn't a lot you can do. Even with anti-nausea medication people still vomit. it's a natural response from the body to expel poison.
Is the taste of it really bad? I heard a person who survived here who put 25g into half a water bottle. I don't know how she ingested all of it

T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
It won't be the worst thing in the world. Imagine sea water. You wouldnt want to sip it, would you?

But to prevent vomiting, it helps to have fasted and followed stans guide to the letter. Including an anti-emetic.

Truth be told it isnt a guarantee, but it'll decrease your odds by like 80%.

Reactions: Wraith
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
Not much you can do aside from following the regimen and that doesn't even guarantee you won't vomit. That's why backup doses are important. Some never need them, but they're good to have on hand.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness and Wraith
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I'm mixing my SN with dark chocolate then i'll swallow it then drink 50ml water.

If you can't drink salty liquid due to the taste then its an option.

Reactions: nicelookinhills
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
Someone who survived 25g in half a water bottle, that's horrendous

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I heard a person who survived here who put 25g into half a water bottle. I don't know how she ingested all of it

How did that happen unless they vomited it all out.
Probably a bullshit story for attention.

Reactions: Noriv159, AutoTap, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Is the taste of it really bad? I heard a person who survived here who put 25g into half a water bottle. I don't know how she ingested all of it
And who is this person? Careful about spreading false info
No no I'm genuinely wondering if they're referring to me. I took in 50 ml water it was half a small glass, just like a shot

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: UglyDuck666, GoodPersonEffed and SmellyRat
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's just salty. I don't think that is so bad, but each person has different tolerance.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x, UglyDuck666 and SmellyRat
E

Edenelle

Oct 2, 2020
I think that person you spoke about survived because they were found?
They said something to their friend, but I believe they passed out before someone found them. Something like that anyway, I remember it. So technically they wouldn't have survived it I think. (Unless I'm thinking something else, then sorry-)

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Use a thick straw and pinch your nose. Put the straw As far as possible and try to drink it super fast and not breathe so you don't taste it.

• Love
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing, x~Sophia~x, UglyDuck666 and 1 other person
S

seeya2020

Nov 9, 2020
It won't be the worst thing in the world. Imagine sea water. You wouldnt want to sip it, would you?

But to prevent vomiting, it helps to have fasted and followed stans guide to the letter. Including an anti-emetic.

Truth be told it isnt a guarantee, but it'll decrease your odds by like 80%.
Hey, I've seen a lot of people mentioning Stan. Do you know where I can find his method ? Thanks

No no I'm genuinely wondering if they're referring to me. I took in 50 ml water it was half a small glass, just like a shot
May I ask what happened with you?

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Do you by chance know how much Odansetron should be taken to prevent or help prevent throwing up sn?

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Not sure how effectively it'll work, but hear me out. In discussions about SN, you need antacids to minimize the amount of SN turning into NaCl, which if I recall, makes it a bit irritating to the GI tract and stuff. I know this sounds a little off topic, but bear with me. Most antacids just block acid production. But with scopolamine, it does the same as it's anticholinergic and slows digestive motility and reduces basal secretion of gastric acid. And as an added benefit, it's also an antiemetic too as acts directly on the vomiting centre as well as acetylcholine receptors. Combining both the antiemetics (dopamine blockers) and scopolamine (either from datura inoxia seeds or kwells tablets), would ideally prove effective to prevent nausea. Dosage for scopolamine is between 400-800 mcg or 10-20 datura inoxia seeds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spyware
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Do you by chance know how much Odansetron should be taken to prevent or help prevent throwing up sn?
I would say standard dose, but that's assuming it actually keeps poison in

LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
Not sure how effectively it'll work, but hear me out. In discussions about SN, you need antacids to minimize the amount of SN turning into NaCl, which if I recall, makes it a bit irritating to the GI tract and stuff. I know this sounds a little off topic, but bear with me. Most antacids just block acid production. But with scopolamine, it does the same as it's anticholinergic and slows digestive motility and reduces basal secretion of gastric acid. And as an added benefit, it's also an antiemetic too as acts directly on the vomiting centre as well as acetylcholine receptors. Combining both the antiemetics (dopamine blockers) and scopolamine (either from datura inoxia seeds or kwells tablets), would ideally prove effective to prevent nausea. Dosage for scopolamine is between 400-800 mcg or 10-20 datura inoxia seeds.
And what about Tagamet? I'm going to use it without any antacid.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I know. I will use metoclopramide + Tagamet. And Ibalgin.
I mean you could do that. Though I think using scopolamine with metoclopramide will be even better as you're blocking multiple pathways to stop vomiting. Dopamine, Serotonin, Muscarinic Acetylcholine, as well as Vomiting Centre.
With meto, while you have a good chance at preventing vomiting, it's not guaranteed.

Ibuprofen, yeah... I'll say that'll do for the pain.