• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
My friends are staging some kind of intervention for me tomorrow since I messed up and told one of them some of my plans

I feel mentally healthier right now, but when shit hits the fan I don't want to bring them down with me y'know?
How do I reassure them that I'll be fine without completely lying? I don't want to stress them out

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
Lie. I did the same thing when I was thrown leading questions by my brother 10 years back. Actually, you can fake it til you make it....I got an extra decade and much of it was good.

edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
My friends are staging some kind of intervention for me tomorrow since I messed up and told one of them some of my plans

I feel mentally healthier right now, but when shit hits the fan I don't want to bring them down with me y'know?
How do I reassure them that I'll be fine without completely lying? I don't want to stress them out
Let them help you, at least let then try. I'm not saying let them talk you out of following through with your plans, but let them be there and let them feel like they're helping you. That will make them feel better

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'd definitely lie and say something like you've been to the doctors and are feeling better etc.
Non - suicidal people will NEVER understand a suicidal person, not even therapists really understand us because you have to walk in the shoes of a suicidal person to truly understand what they go through.
Honestly, I'd just be calm with them all and reassure them as best you can, even if it means lying a little.

Last edited: