E

EgoDeathFromNbombe

Sep 3, 2024
I need to know how to CTB using a gun I have no desire to go on any farther in life I don't want to get into the details of my life I'm just done and want out im old enough to purchase a rifle or shotgun in my state but not to get a pistol where should I aim should I put the barrel in my mouth or behind my ear how do I angle it to hit the brain stem properly and not just fuck me for life what type of gun should I buy it doesn't need to be nice not like Imma be using it at all after but not a piece of shit that won't kill me if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Cunning stunt
May 9, 2024
Most people here would not be comfortable with telling you exactly what to do, if you're a new member, especially since you seem really young.

However, I would refer to megathreads that might have the information you're looking for.

E

EgoDeathFromNbombe

Sep 3, 2024
Most people here would not be comfortable with telling you exactly what to do, if you're a new member, especially since you seem really young.

However, I would refer to megathreads that might have the information you're looking for.
That would be helpful thank you