• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
Yesterday, my boyfriend found the SN I ordered. I hid it in my closet. I ordered hot dogs a few weeks ago as an extra precaution just in case he discovered my SN. When he questioned me yesterday, I told him I was thinking about experimenting with curing meat (hence the hot dogs). He thought it was strange I'd randomly order hot dogs and SN, but thank god SN isn't a commonly heard of method. He disposed of my SN today because he thinks it isn't necessary to have such a potentially toxic substance around the apartment. I don't want to arouse any suspicions so I didn't protest.
Now, I'm thinking about ordering N. I don't want to make the same mistake of assuming anywhere in my apartment is a safe place. For anyone who lives with other people (family, spouses, significant others), how do you plan on hiding your supplies?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, puppy9, ithappens and 1 other person
Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Student
Oct 27, 2018
I don't live with anyone but have in the past and my best advice would be anything you don't want discovered is best stored with a trusted friend at an entirely different location. People snoop and now that your boyfriend has discovered the SN, the tendency to go through your things has become magnified.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Rent a PO Box, you can keep items in there as long as you pay the fees, which in the UK are not that high. You collect when you wish, no questions asked.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, kuddelmuddel23, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
He disposed of my SN today because he thinks it isn't necessary to have such a potentially toxic substance around the apartment. I don't want to arouse any suspicions so I didn't protest.
Err, he must already be suspecting something, right? Otherwise that seems to be a weird move.

But seriously, I don't know how large the required amount of SN is, but it can't be more than a small bag, right? Maybe a little more than a package of Nembutal? Surely there will be lots of places where your boyfriend doesn't look everyday?

https://www.wikihow.com/Hide-Things-in-Your-Room
https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Hollow-Book
https://www.wikihow.com/Hide-Candy-in-Your-Room
https://www.wikihow.com/Hide-Things-from-Parents

Reactions: Walilamdzi and not-2-b-the-answer
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Im an addict
Being an addict (and also a family dissapointment) comes with perks like my family going through my shit, hoping they can find some drugs to flush down the toilet
So they repeatedly throw nooses, razors and stuff like that too. I got used to it. I replace my supplies all the time. I took to hiding bricks I want to drown myself with at my art school, and shoving my overdose stashes into the cases I carry my canvases in. They havent caught up on that one yet but its prolly only a matter of time.
Once when I was desperate I thought about buying a huge ass shovel, locking everything in a box and burying it under the bridge I want to jump off but didnt know how to find it later. Spray paint an X or some shit?
Anyways I know the predicament

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Anyone know if supplies, such as N and anti-enemies can or should be mailed to a PO Box?

S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
Thinking about filling a body lotion or some other cosmetics bottle with it. Nobody really guess what it is even if they try.

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
I live alone, so the only problem would be the police snooping around.

N should be stored in a cold place so I suppose you could hide the bottles in a carton of milk or something to disguise it.

B

barny

Jun 17, 2019
Ive been thinking about this too. Im scared of the police coming or sniffer dog (bad experience although that was them finding me in a wood, not looking for dodgey substances!). I dont have any friends and dont think it would be fair leaving stuff with someone els anyhow. I smuggled sharp things to SH with into a psych ward- they arre experts at looking in most bizarre places, light bulbs hooks shower curtains etc. ANyway i did it by making a small cut in my coats lining. They never knew.
I am literally thinking about hiding something in the woods but might get wet