• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

May 28, 2020
Got the SN ordered, but I live with 2 family members who are always in because of quarantine. They know of my history of suicide attempts. They always want to know what I've ordered when it comes (just out of interest).

I've thought of a few options like saying it's private, and trying to make sure they're both out of the house when it comes. Just not sure what option will work for definite so they don't figure out I've bought something to kill myself with.

Can anyone think of any good excuses for me to not share what's inside the package when it comes?

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I have a similar situation, family members routinely search my personals and mail. I smuggled Sn in, right now it's hidden withing a very very large stack of very personal certificates (driving license, CV's, lots of mail to prove address etc). It's been there 6 months-ish, I plan to rotate the place but I'd say somewhere where no-one will dare to look (or bother to look)
edit: I misunderstood. I got it before everyone was at home. could you say you are curing meat with it or something legit?
Maybe it's Himalayan salt?
or a game, something small, a usb stick?

Last edited:
Reactions: theSuiCiDalCupCaKe
theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

May 28, 2020
I have a similar situation, family members routinely search my personals and mail. I smuggled Sn in, right now it's hidden withing a very very large stack of very personal certificates (driving license, CV's, lots of mail to prove address etc). It's been there 6 months-ish, I plan to rotate the place but I'd say somewhere where no-one will dare to look (or bother to look)
edit: I misunderstood. I got it before everyone was at home. could you say you are curing meat with it or something legit?
Maybe it's Himalayan salt?
or a game, something small, a usb stick?
I was thinking of saying it's an item for private purposes...They know I'm not in a relationship so they would understand if I bought something to make up for the lack of activity, if you get me sorry if that sounds a bit gross btw.
Was gonna say, hiding it once I've got it in won't be a problem. They never check my bedroom thoroughly so it will probably go in one of the draws under my bed

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Deleted member 14386
JustAnotherSuicider

JustAnotherSuicider

Hoping for the best - expecting the worst
Dec 28, 2019
Can't you choose delivery to some parcel locker/shop/post office and pick it up from there? Don't know If it's a thing where you live, but that's what I did.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I was thinking of saying it's an item for private purposes...They know I'm not in a relationship so they would understand if I bought something to make up for the lack of activity, if you get me sorry if that sounds a bit gross btw.
Was gonna say, hiding it once I've got it in won't be a problem. They never check my bedroom thoroughly so it will probably go in one of the draws under my bed
Hahah sounds good, I can't imagine there would be much inspection after that!
Good plan I think.

Reactions: x-Ace-x and theSuiCiDalCupCaKe
theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

May 28, 2020
Can't you choose delivery to some parcel locker/shop/post office and pick it up from there? Don't know If it's a thing where you live, but that's what I did.
There was no option to collect from a post office or anywhere else with the site I got it from
Definitely
Hahah sounds good, I can't imagine there would be much inspection after that!
Good plan I think.
[/QUOTE
Hopefully it works, I'll start a thread on the day I go through with the plan to CTB so you'll know if it does (or doesn't) work lol

Last edited:
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
There was no option to collect from a post office or anywhere else with the site I got it from
You don't choose an option, just write an address and post code of the post office at that's it. No way it won't work.

theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

May 28, 2020
You don't choose an option, just write an address and post code of the post office at that's it. No way it won't work.
As if I never thought to just put the address of the post office...surprised my stupidity hasn't already killed me...fgs. Thank you though

theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

May 28, 2020
Sorry, misunderstood you :) Your post looked confusing to me.
It's okay. Being misunderstood is the story of my life tbh. I'm genuinely no good at wording things and never have been

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Any birthdays coming up if so say it's a present or wait for postman every morning/afternoon outside and hide it and say nothing arrived.

Reactions: theSuiCiDalCupCaKe