itsokayitokay

itsokayitokay

May 8, 2024
im scared my parents or my doctor might see them pls help :(

funeralcat

funeralcat

Mar 17, 2023
Long clothes, makeup, I can't think of anything else... Try to sh in places where it's not too visible. Like the thighs or torso

Reactions: Heartaches and Forveleth
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Where do you have it? Usually people use tattoo cover up make up or just foundation.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Where do you have it? Usually people use tattoo cover up make up or just foundation.
That only works if they are flat. If they are keloids and/or hypertrophic scars then that won't do much.

I'd suggest just wearing long sleeves/pants and, if they are on your arms, wearing athletic sleeves or arm warmers.

turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

🎣
Nov 13, 2023
i myself don't care about my scars showing so this might not hold that much weight, but it depends on the area you have the scars on.

long clothes/bandages will probably be your best bet as they are quite easy to access. some people cover w/ makeup and jewellery, but that depends on the severity of your scars and might not work in all instances.

not encouraging anything here, but as the first reply said, try to sh in places that are easier to cover up, such as thighs. arms are more challenging to hide as they can often be uncovered quite easily.

nonetheless i hope that you're alright and that you succeed in covering your scars, good luck <3

itsokayitokay

itsokayitokay

May 8, 2024
Long clothes, makeup, I can't think of anything else... Try to sh in places where it's not too visible. Like the thighs or torso
i normally wore long clothes, never considered makeup, but ill try that. thank you so much <3
I think this might work, thank you. i have them on my thighs and lower stomach, ive already learned not to do it on my arms. makeup should work
i myself don't care about my scars showing so this might not hold that much weight, but it depends on the area you have the scars on.

long clothes/bandages will probably be your best bet as they are quite easy to access. some people cover w/ makeup and jewellery, but that depends on the severity of your scars and might not work in all instances.

not encouraging anything here, but as the first reply said, try to sh in places that are easier to cover up, such as thighs. arms are more challenging to hide as they can often be uncovered quite easily.

nonetheless i hope that you're alright and that you succeed in covering your scars, good luck <3
thank you for this, ill try this too <3

• Love
Reactions: turbomightbegone and sugarh1gh