• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Coffeehead

Oct 16, 2023
I cut and punch myself at least once a day, and it's getting harder to hide the amount of bruises, though I can hide my cuts with shorts. I tried makeup, but my family (i live w/my parents) will notice.

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I've been self injuring for decades. It really comes down to where you harm yourself. There are areas of yourself that folks don't typically see.

If you'd like more information- be that guidance to keep others from seeing, methods of hiding it, or resources to help support or stop- feel free to message me. I've been doing that struggle for a very, very long time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
makeup helps a ton, but icing your bruises can also make them heal faster along with wearing baggier/longer clothing. heat can also help bruising, along with compression and aloe vera (havent tried the aleo vera tbh but ngl that shit helps everything so)

Upvote 0