• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
I used to cut on my thighs, but usually that blood stains my pants, which is bad if I'm out and about and it bleeds through something lighter in color like jeans. Soo, how do I self harm discretely? I've been looking at blades on ebay, or just going in person.

ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
When I used to cut my legs I would take a cloth and put it on the inside of my pants and underwear to cover the cuts. Sometimes I would wet the cloth with water to avoid scabbing. This may lead to infection though so ymmv. It worked for me though and with a little bit of luck my scars have faded signifigantly over time. However they are still visible and will be for the rest of my life. Not that it matters to me much anymore, but it did at one time.

Keep the cuts clean and covered. Use a sharp blade. Prevent scabbing. Do that and no one, but you, will know. Unless you decide to tell someone. Unless you know that you're going to get help, I'd recommend not. But hey, you do you.

Reactions: sadidiot0328
sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
When I used to cut my legs I would take a cloth and put it on the inside of my pants and underwear to cover the cuts. Sometimes I would wet the cloth with water to avoid scabbing. This may lead to infection though so ymmv. It worked for me though and with a little bit of luck my scars have faded signifigantly over time. However they are still visible and will be for the rest of my life. Not that it matters to me much anymore, but it did at one time.

Keep the cuts clean and covered. Use a sharp blade. Prevent scabbing. Do that and no one, but you, will know. Unless you decide to tell someone. Unless you know that you're going to get help, I'd recommend not. But hey, you do you.
Thank you. I'll be looking at those eyebrow blades people say are sharp.

ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
Thank you. I'll be looking at those eyebrow blades people say are sharp.
My personal favorites were safety razor blades. They're annoying to hold on to, but nothing beats how easily they shred flesh and muscle. I was able to cut 1/4 inch into my thigh consistently without much tearing. I've moved on from cutting, but I do miss it for some reason.

Sylveon

Sylveon

Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
I cut just before taking a shower to avoid this.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I'd always get surgical paper tape plaster which is available on a big roll so it last long, it's available in white and in skin colour and I'd always get the skin coloured roll, it was recommended to me by a surgeon for surgery scars and cuts. The skin coloured version blends well with my skin tone and so it doesn't even look like I have any plaster on. It stays on your skin for up to 1 week and it can handle blood and water so it doesn't accidently come off if you shower or change clothes for example. It works well with healing my scars too, from both surgeries and from self-harm with razors and knives.