• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LuckyAutumn

LuckyAutumn

-
Sep 16, 2023
I told the only person I talk to that I was going to ctb soon, and they started to blame themself for my death and repeating that they don't know what to do. I even told them that the thought of being able to actualize my death made me happy. How do I help them get over it and accept my death in the same way I have?

Reactions: woundfvcker
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd personally write notes to try and give some closure but anyway we cannot control how other people react and it isn't like anything can matter to us once we no longer exist.

Reactions: LuckyAutumn
Upvote 1
LuckyAutumn

LuckyAutumn

-
Sep 16, 2023
I was wondering the same thing. That's really the only thing I fear, it's how my friend will react to my CTB. Me and her planned everything for our future and known each other for so long and she doesn't want me to do it.
yeah, i'm in a similar situation, i've known them for years. they're the only person i'd prefer to not effect, but it's not like it matters that much once i'm gone.

Reactions: woundfvcker
Upvote 0
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
you can't.

it's inevitable that they will feel hurt. easier to direct that anger and frustration towards themselves for not doing enough regardless of what you say.

the best way is to distance yourself from people you are close with is over time. you understand that you will go one day, and to make it easier on them and to alleviate the impact from the blow, break that bond and cut ties well in advance.

you also don't need to tell the person either that you're looking to CTB. you care about them, want the best for that person, so let them go ahead of time, allowing the rupture from that breakup to settle in and for them to slowly heal without you being in their life, while you focus your sights on your decision to CTB.

much more difficult to do it abruptly. cannot navigate past it last minute. it has to be done thoroughly ahead of time.

for reference, broke bonds with multiple childhood friends that I've known for 10+ years. it was difficult, but necessary because i wanted to go and understood i needed to be alone for that to happen. i also recognized i cared about them, and to make it easier for me to go, i needed to make sure they weren't in my life so i didn't have that attachment to care about while wanting to do the best to make sure it doesn't hit as hard for them.

been 4 years since then and have been completely alone but I've stayed committed to being seperated from people i had deep bonds with. it's painful, but it's the right thing to do and i feel much more comfortable knowing they've likely moved on, and that my death will not have as much of an impact as it would have if we stayed close. i also feel more free with my decision.

best of luck.

Reactions: woundfvcker and LuckyAutumn
Upvote 1