• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JayBot2005

Aug 23, 2020
Hi all,

I'm waiting for my SN to be delivered but I'm getting desperate and have started considering other methods.

I read somewhere that Robin Williams used a belt to hang himself. How would one go about doing that? I'm horrible at the technicalities.

Peace

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I assume you need to use it like you'd use a rope in the regular method. How could one do that, though… No idea.

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
I've read about hanging a lot. Some people run the tail end through the buckle, then loop it around their neck(like you would your waist), then the tail end goes through a strong closed door for partial. I don't think it's as reliable though, to be honest. I got rope and tied it to my basement ceiling beam to practice..but don't do what I do and secure it when practicing, because if you pass out, you're likely dead, or someone 'saves' you. I've decided on sn, but I have partial as my secondary method.

If you are want to do hanging, the resource thread has info. You have to read over it and give yourself hours to digest the info and to get the hang(no pun intended) of it. There is a higher risk of permanent damage with hanging if your found early, compared to sn.

Just please be sure you want/or are ready to die if you do this. You can pass out in seconds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stress and JayBot2005