M

msn

Sep 3, 2020
I have been wanting to commit suicide for a very long time but i never had courage to do it, I want to use hanging coz its the only method available to me, and i want almost certain thing, but I am scared of the pain, is hanging full suspension painful? How can i minimize the pain? Can padding and alcohol help? or else how can i use pasrtial hanging because for me it seems like its easy to back out from? I really want to go i am very tired of life can anyone help me ?

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, Iamamistake, paramhansyogi and 1 other person
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
Full susp. pain occours when a rope burns your neck for a few seconds till u'll get unconscious. i think. You need to close your neck veins really fast and stop blood flow to your brain, if done wrong you will feel exploging head feeling or something like that cuz blood will start to gather in your head
I mean this forum have at least 10 000 themes like this. Just search

Reactions: death137, LetzteAusfahrt and Failedboy
M

msn

Sep 3, 2020
Full susp. pain occours when a rope burns your neck for a few seconds till u'll get unconscious. i think. You need to close your neck veins really fast and stop blood flow to your brain, if done wrong you will feel exploging head feeling or something like that cuz blood will start to gather in your head
I mean this forum have at least 10 000 themes like this. Just search
Yah i have seen many of those its just that i also wanted to know about the partial hanging because i have seen many people are failing to do it and it sounds easy from other people

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

• Love
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt and TimeToBiteTheDust
M

msn

Sep 3, 2020
Yah i have seen many of those its just that i also wanted to know about the partial hanging because i have seen many people are failing to do it and it sounds easy from other people
So basically with convulsions with do they really make lot of noise? Like mayne if a person is sleep on the other room will they hear me during colvulsions

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
imo partial suspension is going to be your best bet to minimize pain

the way I'm thinking about doing it is:
- sailing rope, made to hold tonnes of pressure on a boat's sails
- tie a slipknot at one end, and do a clove hitch at the other around a branch or something
- wrap a nice soft scarf around the noose as padding so it doesn't cause rope burn
- knot at the back of the head, noose below larynx
- gently sit into the noose

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, paramhansyogi, albino_elk and 1 other person
M

msn

Sep 3, 2020

- tie a slipknot at one end, and do a clove hitch at the other around a branch or something
- wrap a nice soft scarf around the noose as padding so it doesn't cause rope burn
Thank you for the information

Failedboy

Failedboy

Aug 29, 2020
I tried partial when I was in jail. At that time I was alone in my cell and managed to tear off pajama pant leg and make a simple noose. The other end of cloth was attached to double-bunk frame. When the set up was complete I sit dow forcefully. I remember dull pain and loss of vision, then my memory was erased. Regrettably I was saved by guards who were watching security cams. Then next thing remember was wake-up in prison hospital still with tube inside my throat.

• Hugs
Reactions: Eurus, death137 and Iamamistake
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I tried partial when I was in jail. At that time I was alone in my cell and managed to tear off pajama pant leg and make a simple noose. The other end of cloth was attached to double-bunk frame. When the set up was complete I sit dow forcefully. I remember dull pain and loss of vision, then my memory was erased. Regrettably I was saved by guards who were watching security cams. Then next thing remember was wake-up in prison hospital still with tube inside my throat.
wow, that just shows how easy it is to do if you have the will to go through with it.

Reactions: Trannydiary, death137 and Failedboy
mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
get a stud detector find 2x4 in ceiling hang rope make knot strong enough to support weight loop doesn't need to be tight just ensures you wont slip out when unconscious or during convulsions lean into loop with full weight

Reactions: death137
M

msn

Sep 3, 2020
get a stud detector find 2x4 in ceiling hang rope make knot strong enough to support weight loop doesn't need to be tight just ensures you wont slip out when unconscious or during convulsions lean into loop with full weight
okay thank you for the reply what can you say about the courage? The to do the whole act

Reactions: death137, TimeToBiteTheDust and Failedboy
mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
okay thank you for the reply what can you say about the courage? The to do the whole act
It takes a lot of courage to go from a bad situation to a potentially worse one or better its the biggest decision you will ever make just know that eventually you will die so there is no need to rush

Reactions: death137 and TimeToBiteTheDust
M

msn

Sep 3, 2020
It takes a lot of courage to go from a bad situation to a potentially worse one or better its the biggest decision you will ever make just know that eventually you will die so there is no need to rush
Okay i know i will eventually die, but I want to die now, i guess i ll have to find the courgae from within

Reactions: death137, sadgirl9999, TimeToBiteTheDust and 1 other person
mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
Okay i know i will eventually die, but I want to die now, i guess i ll have to find the courgae from within
I wish I could offer you advice about the afterlife but I've never died so yep. but think long and hard because you cant reverse this it sounds like you arent ready

M

msn

Sep 3, 2020
I wish I could offer you advice about the afterlife but I've never died so yep. but think long and hard because you cant reverse this it sounds like you arent ready
I know but i am almost ready, i dont care about the after life and all those, whatever happen after, and i am not scared of death, i feel like the only thing i am need to overcome is the feeling of guilt, of how i will hurt my friends nd loved ones, nd how they will react thats all

Reactions: death137
mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
have you written a note?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
well try to answer as many thing as you can its better than leaving no note and I cant offer any courage because I don't have the courage to do it myself you are either very brave or very depressed seems like both

M

msn

Sep 3, 2020
well try to answer as many thing as you can its better than leaving no note and I cant offer any courage because I don't have the courage to do it myself you are either very brave or very depressed seems like both
So you also want to ctb but you just dpnt have courage yet?

mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
no I might one day but not in the foreseeable future

M

msn

Sep 3, 2020

I have tried partial on different days but i can seem to be losing cousciousness i just feel like i am about to lose but nothing happens, until i get tired, i tried different position like lying, kneeling and sitting with the ligature point on window bars, what do you think am doing wrong?