Sep 1, 2020
you've probably have already seen this but they give some pretty good advice
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Reactions: Notwinnernotawin and LifeSucks39
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
If your adams apple is in the way, swallow to keep it as close to the throat as possible. Now (while still holding the swallow) grip your throat tightly as the above guide says. You will experience a nice, warm feeling in your head as your vision dims. This might take a few seconds to happen. After about a week of trying and getting nowhere, I finally managed to start passing out! The guide is correct that your hand should be placed around the middel of the neck / adams apple.

Reactions: yep and Invisible 73
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
There are 2 primary Carotids, one on each side of the neck. Each one branches off into 2(based on diagrams I've looked at on google). The jugular veins are over the carotids. So you have to squeeze hard enough to compress the carotids as well, otherwise you're just comprising the jugular veins(take blood from brain), which leads to an immense buildup of agonizing pressure. You can feel a pulse on your neck if you feel around.

The hanging megathread is what you can use to find more info. KEEP IN MIND the risk of brain damage if found too soon. Also remember that you can pass out super fast. So don't secure the rope(I would hold it around my ceiling beam for example) until you're actually ready to attempt. It can be super easy to pass out and die.

Best wishes.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind, yep and LifeSucks39