EyeBeyond

EyeBeyond

Beyond Galaxy
Dec 3, 2023
I like to do the exercise of remembering how horrible the world is including people, and there's no hope that in the next few years things will get better, in my case I know that for the person I am today there is nothing for me in the future except suffering and regret

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and edu0z
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
So you're not completely sure that that's what you want?... rather you're trying to convince yourself that that's what you want.

• Love
Reactions: EyeBeyond
targz

targz

Feb 22, 2023
Intentional exposure to the worst of suffering and such things, especially gore websites, had this effect

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and EyeBeyond
EyeBeyond

EyeBeyond

Beyond Galaxy
Dec 3, 2023
So you're not completely sure that that's what you want?... rather you're trying to convince yourself that that's what you want.
is not a lack of certainty, I just feel like postponing something inevitable, as I had said "I know there is nothing but suffering and regret for me in the future".

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case permanently not existing is all that's desirable and makes sense to me, I'm always wishing to cease existing, it's not something I need to get used to. I could never wish to exist as a conscious being burdened with the ability to suffer, no matter what I'd always prefer to be eternally unaware as after all only the existing are capable of suffering not the dead.

• Love
Reactions: EyeBeyond