Zneko

Zneko

Sep 3, 2020
I've tried slitting my throat and I've failed because I am too afraid if pain. While I have successfully choked myself out I cannot do it again I stop do to the pain and fear. Though when I first did it I had someone encouraging me to so that probably helped.

I've decided on a method that I feel will be easy and painless but I am worried that I will want to back out last minute due to fear. I want to make sure I don't feel as much fear.

I've never done drugs or abused medication so I don't know if there's an option there. Is there anyway to calm myself before the act and take away the fear of doing it. It sucks wanting to kill myself and then being to afraid to take the final push.

• Hugs
Reactions: DFFP and _Minsk
A

adios

May 13, 2020
What is your planned method? If you're doing some sort of poisoning such as N or SN, perhaps taking a sedative beforehand would ease some of your nerves. You'd just have to make sure it wouldn't interact with whatever you're taking.

Zneko

Zneko

Sep 3, 2020
What is your planned method? If you're doing some sort of poisoning such as N or SN, perhaps taking a sedative beforehand would ease some of your nerves. You'd just have to make sure it wouldn't interact with whatever you're taking.

I'm going to place some charcoal in my car and close all the windows. Still figuring it out though since the charcoal method appears to be statistically sound.

I tried SN and failed and barfed everywhere for hours Soo... Not doing that again. Oxygen deprivation still seems the best way tI go though.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit
A

adios

May 13, 2020
I'm going to place some charcoal in my car and close all the windows. Still figuring it out though since the charcoal method appears to be statistically sound.
I'm not too familiar with the CO method but I think a sedative of some sort would still work in that situation. Maybe also playing some relaxing music while doing it? I wish you luck, whatever you decide.