Tonight634

Tonight634

Aug 24, 2020
I don't even know why I'm asking, if anyone knew everyone here would be dead already but still....How

Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, _Minsk, disabledandhopeless and 2 others
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
to be honest, and i don't mean to encourage you or anything, talking from the situation i am in and have been in. courage comes from despair. the more distressed you are the easier it seems to be letting go. when your head don't function anymore and you can't find a way out, even if a little tiny bit of you want to, you end up getting the courage to do it. cause its either that or enduring more of the hell you are in. that my perspective at least. but I'm clearly not on my right mind .. so don't take that to your heart.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, Brink, Deleted member 24152 and 7 others
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
When you're at the end of your rope you'll understand better, not literally, metaphorically. The feeling of hopelessness as you realize you don't know where to go next, that kinda feeling.
I'll probably get drunk before I do it so I can overpower my consciousness, telling me, screaming at me to not do it.

Reactions: I screwed up, DFFP, Tonight634 and 1 other person
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Not much you can do, in the same way we can't force ourselves to like life we can't make ourselves like death either

Reactions: Kramer