TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
1. Make a post on Reddit about the struggles you're going through ( in my case university and the abuse I got out of it, plus being unable to go through the impossible schedule ) and post it on a subreddit for advices, depression , suicide etc. ( in my case the advice subreddit ).

2. Get the replies, which are very typical of Reddit users, aka : heartless, ignorant, not even bothering to read everything, acting as if they are cool and the best because they willingly participate in the suffering cult and want to drag you into it too, calling you ''entitled'' and dismiss your troubles because you want to be treated decently.

Redidiot1 1

Redidiot2 1

3. Reply to those heartless comments by calling out on their bullshit:

Myresponse

4. Get banned ( yes, you, the person who just wanted some help and called out on the mean persons). Reply to the ban trying to know what were the reasons:

Ban response

5. Instead of being open and tell you the reason that you got banned for (probably pure hate that's why they didn't reply), the mods are very typical as well, just some basement dwellers that think they are gods because they can ban whoever they want, little commies, they ban you permanently + mute you for a month:

Permanent ban

Mute

Today one of the mods I think started to delete the replies I wrote to those heartless sadists.

So this is the guide to get the most out of Reddit ( what, you thought you'd get good things out of that shithole? Lol ). I've used Reddit for 6 years and had many things happen to me, but this one just pushed me beyond my limit. From now on Redditors are on the top in the list of people I absolutely hate, among rapists and people who love to make others hurt for their own pleasure (yeah, Redditors could have entered in that category but they're much worse than that).

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Insomniac, Anathema and 5 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Sorry that happened. Typical Reddit. That site harbors some very bad people. There are nice places, but also many very bad.

If you want them to know about "normal human life", studies say that people living in jungles have 20 times less stress than people living in London (so they are 20 times happier in jungles!), confirming that the correct way for humans to live is in jungles, naked, living wherever they want, eating what they find in the jungle, never learning to write, never even knowing what a book, school, or work is. They don't even have a concept of money or shops. They just live there out of touch of all civilizations, happily, free.

There would hardly be any suicides in the world if civilizations never existed and everyone lived in jungles, free and happy. Of course that is an abhorrence to many humans these days, but a human is an animal who belongs to jungles.

Reactions: cyanol, WrongPlaceWrongTime, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 3 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Sorry that happened. Typical Reddit. That site harbors some very bad people. There are nice places, but also many very bad.

If you want them to know about "normal human life", studies say that people living in jungles have 20 times less stress than people living in London (so they are 20 times happier in jungles!), confirming that the correct way for humans to live is in jungles, naked, living wherever they want, eating what they find in the jungle, never learning to write, never even knowing what a book, school, or work is. They don't even have a concept of money or shops. They just live there out of touch of all civilizations, happily, free.

There would hardly be any suicides in the world if civilizations never existed and everyone lived in jungles, free and happy. Of course that is an abhorrence to many humans these days, but a human is an animal who belongs to jungles.
What are you, entitled? Stop making excuses and be a soulless wage slave like everyone else does, stop bothering us with your truth and facts, you complain=you entitled. You have no right to opinion if you don't put yourself through suffering and respect non sensical rules like we do. Be with us in the misery or we'll keep throwing you the E word!!! /s

• Hugs
Reactions: Anathema and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
What are you, entitled? Stop making excuses and be a soulless wage slave like everyone else does, stop bothering us with your truth and facts, you complain=you entitled. You have no right to opinion if you don't put yourself through suffering and respect non sensical rules like we do. Be with us in the misery or we'll keep throwing you the E word!!! /s
Yeah, that's how they think in Reddit. They think that since they suffered everyone else should suffer too. It's pure cruelty. I wish they blamed the culprits instead of the victims.

Reactions: cyanol, WrongPlaceWrongTime and TheHatedOne
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I think Reddit's too big for its own good really. Anyone who posts a thread is just setting themselves up for grief because everything's anonymous and it's so easy to take potshots at someone who you think you won't ever care about or talk to again.

In general I find it a very cold place. Logical to a fault and just not very comforting. Plus a subreddit like /advice is going to be crawling with normies.

Reactions: cyanol, medjooled11 and TheHatedOne
A

Anathema

Dec 2, 2019
I'm willing to bet you would have gotten better or at least more considerate advice off of 4chan.

I'm lucky to be in a university where lecturers actually sort of care. Some of them know what I'm going through as well.

Does your institution have free mental health services? They could argue in your favor to give you some privileges that might help, like recorded lectures or leaving the classroom when needed.

Reactions: medjooled11, Manaaja and TheHatedOne
Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
Reddit is where you go when you want to:
1. grow thicker skin
2. vomit

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, medjooled11, Manaaja and 1 other person
TimeLawyer

TimeLawyer

Now scheduled for deletion. Goodbye all
Oct 10, 2019
Gosh I hate going on some of the mental illness/relationship related subs. The only thing I use Reddit for now is the knitting sub for project inspiration and looking at cat pictures. At least they don't bother hating on kittens or wooly jumpers.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Manaaja and TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I'm willing to bet you would have gotten better or at least more considerate advice off of 4chan.

I'm lucky to be in a university where lecturers actually sort of care. Some of them know what I'm going through as well.

Does your institution have free mental health services? They could argue in your favor to give you some privileges that might help, like recorded lectures or leaving the classroom when needed.
I've never really been on 4chan tbh but I heard it's just like Reddit, I doubt it. Any other forum could be a little kid in front of Reddit but never above since Reddit harbors evil beyond imaginable.

Mental health is still pretty much an unknown term in my country. I don't think the university has any therapists, I need to find something on my own outside university.
Reddit is where you go when you want to:
1. grow thicker skin
2. vomit
It's where you go when you want to suffer or decrease your fear of death so you can suicide easier.

Reactions: Anathema
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I think Reddit's too big for its own good really. Anyone who posts a thread is just setting themselves up for grief because everything's anonymous and it's so easy to take potshots at someone who you think you won't ever care about or talk to again.

In general I find it a very cold place. Logical to a fault and just not very comforting. Plus a subreddit like /advice is going to be crawling with normies.
Agreed. The bigness of it means that there are also many very bad and stupid people. If a hundred people see your post, at least one of the people is guaranteed to be a total idiot.

Very true words.

I've never really been on 4chan tbh but I heard it's just like Reddit, I doubt it. Any other forum could be a little kid in front of Reddit but never above since Reddit harbors evil beyond imaginable.

Mental health is still pretty much an unknown term in my country. I don't think the university has any therapists, I need to find something on my own outside university.

It's where you go when you want to suffer or decrease your fear of death so you can suicide easier.
4Chan is even more awful. I have read art threads there, and 50% of the posts are misogynist ramblings and 50% is homo and tranphobia. If all misogynists, homo and transphobes in the world were jailed, 4 Chan would have like 5 members left.

I use my country's free anonymous mental health chat and it's usually really good, but I don't know if other country's have similar things. There are also world-wide mental health chats, but I don't know if they are good.

I guess that's one way to do it.

Reactions: TheHatedOne
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Ive found that the best way to get the best experience out of reddit is to delete the app entirely :pfff:

Reactions: Irrumi, Manaaja, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 2 others