K

Kornyboyo

Student
Aug 7, 2019
I plan on trying partial hanging but I can't seem to mentally commit. Alcohol and benzos are out of the question due to the paradoxical reactions. Any tips?

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered and Lilacmoon
M

Marauder

why keep existing when you´re no living?
Sep 9, 2020
That is the big question that concerns many but this might help:

The process with impressions must be automatic so that you no longer have to deal with it at ctb
Because the easiest way to overcome SI is when you act impulsively when you are angry.
If you sit quietly and think about life that you lose with the ctb, think about your family and friends, then the SI gets bigger and bigger.
But if you think about everything bad that got you there, about the people who caused you pain, then you can build up anger.
Anger at this life that you finally want to end.
The more bad things you imagine, the more anger you can build up if you just want to be gone and call up the automated process. Including deduction.

• Love
Reactions: Zyntkalla, allym101, Disappointered and 1 other person
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
No idea. But I hope you're able to figure something out. SI is really hard.

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Take yourself to the darkest place your mind will allow you, remind yourself of the pain that takes you there, the path you have travelled, sink deep into a black hole and SI is no longer an issue

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
I plan on trying partial hanging but I can't seem to mentally commit. Alcohol and benzos are out of the question due to the paradoxical reactions. Any tips?
This might sound kind of stupid, but try and force yourself to have a really shitty day. and I mean REALLY shitty. Let those bad thoughts accumulate in your head and once you are positive that your set up is fail proof, go ahead.