• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DeathcomesUwU

Jul 21, 2021
I have everything ready, SN, AE etc.

But I love my partner and don't want to hurt her, but I know this is what I want and it won't go away as it hasn't for 10 years. My partners brought up a few times that they'd be okay with a suicide pact as they say they couldn't live without me.

But despite having everything how do I go through with it, it makes me excited to have everything and know I can take it, and I'd love to take it, however i can't have my partner worried and scared

Sorry for the ramble, I've not slept for a while

• Love
Reactions: GreenMile and i_was_here
Just-a-Phase

Just-a-Phase

Sep 15, 2020
I would recommend alcohol, it usually helps reach the "I don't give a shit anymore" mindset. But since you're method is poisoning, I wouldn't drink any alcohol because there's a chance of vomiting out the SN.
Try meditation. Probably the most consistent, and natural way to kick SI.

Reactions: i_was_here
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
I just read an article about how doctors are more likely to commit suicide. The reason is that they are more used to dangerous situations and the pain of their patients. So maybe someone could get over SI by exposing oneself to dangerous situations like walking through bad neighborhoods. I am not recommending that but it is something to think about.

• Love
Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
You have one of the greatest gifts anyone can have - a person who truly loves you.

So you should consider very carefully whether you really should do this.

This love can perhaps help you to live your life and to take courage again - I would wish you both that with all my heart!

Reactions: Sebuet, CoolGuy9 and Nametagged
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Take some ambien and try staying awake.

Reactions: albino_elk
D

DeathcomesUwU

Jul 21, 2021
You have one of the greatest gifts anyone can have - a person who truly loves you.

So you should consider very carefully whether you really should do this.

This love can perhaps help you to live your life and to take courage again - I would wish you both that with all my heart!
She does and I love her, she's extremely special to me. I don't want to be homeless together and it may go that way I am thinking I should take my sn before anything worse happens

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
She does and I love her, she's extremely special to me. I don't want to be homeless together and it may go that way I am thinking I should take my sn before anything worse happens
But together you are more likely to find a solution than if you leave her alone.
I hope you find a solution!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The SI is hard to overcome as us humans are programmed to survive. I think in my case, I think I will eventually reach the point of desperation and hopelessness where the suicidal thoughts have consumed my mind and I cannot think of anything else. It is a thing that I struggle with too.

Reactions: roju
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
The SI is hard to overcome as us humans are programmed to survive. I think in my case, I think I will eventually reach the point of desperation and hopelessness where the suicidal thoughts have consumed my mind and I cannot think of anything else. It is a thing that I struggle with too.
I agree. Actually, when the walls are really closing in, then it's more common for suicide.
You really see this behavior/action in hostage takers, actually. Most don't commit suicide till SWAT is called in. They know the game is up and that's when it happens!

Reactions: roju, FuneralCry and Nametagged
D

DeathcomesUwU

Jul 21, 2021
I agree. Actually, when the walls are really closing in, then it's more common for suicide.
You really see this behavior/action in hostage takers, actually. Most don't commit suicide till SWAT is called in. They know the game is up and that's when it happens!
My issue is its like swat has been in for a while, I've ruined my life and now I'm just hurting others

• Love
Reactions: Hattywacky
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
I just took 1mg of Xanax, 100mg of gabapentin, and 20mg of propranolol with some Maker's Mark and root beer. Feeling pretty good right now, could ctb tonight if i had my Nitrogen already.

meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
I think the best way to overcome SI is through visualization. It is used by athletes and executives alike because the brain can not distinguish between what is visualized and actually done. If you rehearse some thing long enough in your mind it is bound to become second natur.

Reactions: aviation, albino_elk, logan and 1 other person
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
I think the best way to overcome SI is through visualization. It is used by athletes and executives alike because the brain can not distinguish between what is visualized and actually done. If you rehearse some thing long enough in your mind it is bound to become second natur.
I'll finally be able to do a back flip!