• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Trjan

Jan 22, 2020
I can find the spot, can feel the tingling and my vision going dizzy but I just can't seem to ever pass out.
I even timed myself on a stop watch and it was about 25 seconds and still nothing except a bit of pain starting to creep in.
What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: Loner
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
This thread looks interesting :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/farewell-and-thank-you.27028/
I think it's a partial suspension method. If you search on this site against the video id, it seems quite a few people have referenced that video, so there might be interesting info in some of those threads.

Note : As always, please note that I strongly encourage you to seek help with whatever is troubling you. With the right help things can improve. There are many sources of help if you look and reach out. Please seek assistance in any and every way possible. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping out of harm's way.

Reactions: Crushed_Innocence and Trjan
T

Trjan

Jan 22, 2020
This thread looks interesting :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/farewell-and-thank-you.27028/
I think it's a partial suspension method. If you search on this site against the video id, it seems quite a few people have referenced that video, so there might be interesting info in some of those threads.

Note : As always, please note that I strongly encourage you to seek help with whatever is troubling you. With the right help things can improve. There are many sources of help if you look and reach out. Please seek assistance in any and every way possible. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping out of harm's way.

Just tested this and it's no joke. Much quicker and no pain. Scary how quickly it happens.
Hope everyone lives a happy life.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Before you make any immediate decisions, would you like to tell us a bit about yourself ?
Are you sure you don't wish to pause and consider your options ?

T

Trjan

Jan 22, 2020
Before you make any immediate decisions, would you like to tell us a bit about yourself ?
Are you sure you don't wish to pause and consider your options ?

I tried it again, prepared my letters. And for some reason I still couldn't do it. I regret using my benzos up for partial when I feel it would've been a lot more effective with this method.
But hi, my names has three letters as I don't want to disclose this on here and my anxiety has put up a wall so great I can't get over it anymore. Every day is worse and I'm just making others feel miserable in the process. I just want to be free.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I tried it again, prepared my letters. And for some reason I still couldn't do it. I regret using my benzos up for partial when I feel it would've been a lot more effective with this method.
But hi, my names has three letters as I don't want to disclose this on here and my anxiety has put up a wall so great I can't get over it anymore. Every day is worse and I'm just making others feel miserable in the process. I just want to be free.
Ok, well we always try to support people in their wishes, whatever those may be.
Have you tried any types of therapy at all, or have you considered possibly trying ?