violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
I'm scared I will only be able to drink a bit of N, which will result in me wasting my bottles. There is no current source of N so its not like I can order more. I thought I got my n last January but I looked back at one of my threads and I got it in November 2021. I'll have to drink it soon as I'm pretty sure it's expired, but I don't know if I'll be able to down 200ml of it

Last edited:
I

IDIABUSE

Jan 24, 2023
Super easy with nembutal. My shotgun method is whats really hard to swallow. I'm thinking of using benzos and opiates to get over the SI. I'm just worried if ill feel any pain. Like would a 9mm be enough or shotgun absolutely necessary to ensure no survival chance? Mind PM me the N source?

With N you just go to sleep. Blowing my brains out across all 4 corners of the room Is a harder survival instinct to get over not knowing if ill feel pain or not of what's left of my nervous system.

Ronnie McNutt and the gleb video 1444 seemed painless and fast. But a gruesome way to go. I'm perfectly cool with blowing my brains out as long as it's painless.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and violetdevil
violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Super easy with nembutal. My shotgun method is whats really hard to swallow. I'm thinking of using benzos and opiates. Mind PM me the N source?
There is no n source currently. It's not easy with N, yes it's peaceful but it's the worst thing you'll ever taste

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i wonder if a stick of gum may help? if you haven't read the guide, you probably should. you'll want an anti emetic. supposedly that will help.

I

IDIABUSE

Jan 24, 2023
There is no n source currently. It's not easy with N, yes it's peaceful but it's the worst thing you'll ever taste
Bad taste is nothing to me. I can handle that.

Perhaps add sugar or juice

Really would like to know the source and how much it costed and how many grams do you got,?

EDIT: read you said no source for n currently.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
probably best after so the salt doesn't stick to the gum. please read the guide first. i know nothing about meds.. just a few snippets i read.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
right sorry about that. can you take it in one shot quickly? i never read about the use of gum. it just popped in my head. but if i feel nauseous, gum helps me. i think they said you can wash it down with a little alcohol but before taking my word for it, check the guide.

violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
right sorry about that. can you take it in one shot quickly? i never read about the use of gum. it just popped in my head. but if i feel nauseous, gum helps me. i think they said you can wash it down with a little alcohol but before taking my word for it, check the guide.
I'm not sure, probably not

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
People suggest a strong mouthwash for SN- so, I'm assuming it would be ok for N too. Not like we swallow it. Some people use a straw I believe to try and bypass the taste buds. Or, holding the nose I think helps when trying not to taste something.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Lidocaine numbs the taste buds I think but it might get harder to swallow ... Do swallow test with lidocaine

It's very dangerous if you should fail with drinking all the N, you might end up a vegetable.
PN and all the doctors ive watched highlights the importance of drinking everything .. also dont drink too quickly as well