LeGuitarist

LeGuitarist

Eternally Lost
Mar 19, 2021
I'm not scared of death, I'm terrified of getting found and becoming a vegetable. And of course, logically I know that shouldn't happen if I do it right but SI is illogical. How do I get over it?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and TimetoGo!
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm terrified of getting found and becoming a vegetable.
If there's nobody anywhere near you who could interfere within 15-30 minutes it's 100% over.

Living is difficult - dying is even more difficult especially when we have to deal with SI. I'm sorry u have to go through this.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, landslide2 and Aprilfarewell4
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
I'm not scared of death, I'm terrified of getting found and becoming a vegetable. And of course, logically I know that shouldn't happen if I do it right but SI is illogical. How do I get over it?
When does your SI get triggered, exactly? I published a collection of testimonials on what hanging feels like, if that helps you. Check it out if you haven't already, so that you know what to expect.
And also, as I always say, death is always painful/uncomfortable. It helps to keep that in mind.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'm not scared of Death either.

I don't see how one can fear the inevitable we all will die anyway.

i don't see how you can fear not existing forever. 1 nano second after this brain dies I will cease to exist forever

I'm certain after Death will be like before i was born. how can i fear that? "omg i didn't exist for 13.8 billion years!" yeah it was the most beautiful thing i had no problems no chance of pain i didn't exist. the very huge problems began for me only when i was birthed into this evil world and evil life as an always hungry small fragile animal whose brain can suffer unending constant unbearable pain.

i do fear failing a suicide attempt or just living resulting in brain damage etc.

I shouldn't and don't fear non-existence because it will happen to all anyway and we all were non-existent for 13.8 billion years before we were born.

Last edited:
Reactions: Justnotme and Jarni
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Do you want to voluntarily overcome SI on your own terms now or be forced to suffer for years then succumb to it against your will sometime in the future? ...Is the question I'm constantly asking myself to try and get over the SI hump.

Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY