• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Astume

Dec 23, 2021
I've been delaying my suicide for over a year now (I keep backing out and procrastinating), but now I only have until the weekends, because I'm required to attend a major social event, among other things. I can't. Social anxiety sucks: I'm legally an adult, yet I can't go out by myself and function "normally"; I've missed so many opportunities in life, which makes me feel even more worthless. I've gotten emotionally detached and numb to that feeling at this point, though, so I'm not as impulsive as I had been used to, which is my main problem.

Any advice on how to clear my head and get over this numbness, so I can CTB asap? Do I have to trick my mind into thinking that hanging myself is my duty or punishment for wasting my life?

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like only you know when it is the right time to leave and you cannot really force yourself to feel that way. I think that many people manage to ctb when they get desperate to escape their lives and the pain of living gets to be unbearable. It really is so difficult to leave this world and I think that if it was easier to leave I would be already be gone.

I'm sorry that it has come to this point for you. I can imagine that it must be awful having all this anxiety and I know that it is dreadful wanting to leave this world, yet feeling like you are unable to. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.